Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if i was bill gates I'd give every truecel 3 million to betabuxx

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
if I was bill gates I'd give every truecel 3 million for them to betabuxx a stacy, there are only few real truecel compared to the entire population so It wont be much of a loss and I can earn back the money in a few days. The truecels can reproduce with the stacy and their bloodline will eventuallyl be chad and stacified

@faded could do this but he’s a greedy shmuck who keeps his millions all to himself.

instead bill gates uses that money to pay epsteins lawyers and whoever's blackmailing him with the photos of him at little st james with blumpf and the clintons

why betabuxx when you can fuck hookers?

you're guaranteed sex when you're with a hooker whereas with your wife all you're guaranteed is disgusting looks and verbal abuse

you can donate whatever amount you want to, if you want to be a betabuxx, you're seeking out the wrong medicine to your illness

Cheap bastard!

I wouldn’t give a shit. I don’t even give a shit now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back