Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if i was big and strong i would be violent as fuck

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
if i was strong, i would be physically hurting and tormenting normies/foids with zero mercy.
i would use all my strength. but i cant even do shit, i am weak as fuck. i couldnt even hurt a fly.

just knowing i stand no chance in a fight with the average man. it has ruined my mental and put me in a cuck mindset. i am forced to act passive and beta or i will get squashed.

i wish i was powerful i would decimate anyone that stand in my path and make an example out of people to show them what happen when they get in my way. until everyone is serving me and seeing me as the alpha like i know i is in my heart.

this is what happen when ur environment was so bad and u was stunted. ur genetics at heart knows u is alpha and genetically superior. but u got 0 growth and 0 development and now is weaker than everyone else, ur brain tells u not to fight.

i fucking hate other people so much. i get the urge to go completely savage on someone and tear them to pieces. but i know i am too weak to do anything and thats why i stay with my head down and my mouth shut

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

if i was strong, i would be physically hurting and tormenting normies/foids with zero mercy.
i would use all my strength. but i cant even do shit, i am weak as fuck. i couldnt even hurt a fly.

just knowing i stand no chance in a fight with the average man. it has ruined my mental and put me in a cuck mindset. i am forced to act passive and beta or i will get squashed.

i wish i was powerful i would decimate anyone that stand in my path and make an example out of people to show them what happen when they get in my way. until everyone is serving me and seeing me as the alpha like i know i is in my heart.

this is what happen when ur environment was so bad and u was stunted. ur genetics at heart knows u is alpha and genetically superior. but u got 0 growth and 0 development and now is weaker than everyone else, ur brain tells u not to fight.

i fucking hate other people so much. i get the urge to go completely savage on someone and tear them to pieces. but i know i am too weak to do anything and thats why i stay with my head down and my mouth shut

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
9723AAE1 AE19 4268 B08B D7A1CC9C68CC

where are you living,do men often resort to physical fights to solve problems in your area

Typical grey post

Do you live in the west?

are u a turbomanlet? anyone can get stronger

are u living in a sandnigger country? Learn some boxing and grabbeling :feelswhat:

theres these things called weapons, chuck a pitch fork if u need too

Firearms exist dumbo

start gymmaxxing you larping faggot :feelswhat:
This thread is copied and pasted as a joke and I'm not larping, you stupid subhuman bitch. You don't know shit about gymmaxxing or fighting. You have never been in a fight, you high inhib fag. Everytime someone confronted you or bullied you, you ran away like a bitch instead of fight. Reminder I would strangle you effortless and bully you to tears in real life, you little coward subhuman. You wouldn't last 10 minutes in the ring with me. End it you ugly virgin loser, no one will give a shit.

Nicolas cage crazy

Lift. Consume Protein. Rest. Repeat.

start gymmaxxing you larping faggot :feelswhat:
For real, he should learn how to box. Boxing makes any male look tougher, for crying out loud - Manny Pacquiao is only 5'5"!

If i had very high intelligence and Gigachad face, i would become someone like Johan Liebert from the manga "Monster"
BQrXblj1 400x400

just get in prison theory

Cope. If you were big and strong you wouldnt be incel jfl