Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I was atleast 5'11, I wouldn't be here.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If I was atleast 5'11, I would have posturedmaxx and wore some thicker shoes to claim to be 6'1, which is ideal height in my city, and I would heightmogged 99% of my race and have gotten a short 4'10 bengali gf at the least.

I'm tired of above average height men (5'10+) humblebragging about their height, stfu, I would do everything to be your height.

Last edited:
Yes, you would, since you are sub5

@Transcended Trucel @Mecoja

ive seen some tall foids who say they prefer short men tho, and ive seen some tall foids with shorter men in public

don't know if they were actually couples tho, but it gives me a glimpse of hope even though I know its probably over for me :feelsbadman:

If I was atleast 5'11, I would have posturedmaxx and wore some thicker shoes to claim to be 6'1, which is ideal height in my city, and I would heightmogged 99% of my race and have gotten a short 4'10 bengali gf at the least.

I'm tired of above average height men (5'10+) humblebragging about their height, stfu, I would do everything to be your height.
I highly doubt you would ascend with that face tbh. Your looks fuck you over as well, unless you lose weight.

you'd def have higher chances but you're still autistic and ugly

What's your height you bangladeshi curry nigger?

see you tomorrow

5'11 is turbomanlet, you'll get mogged frequently by white foids and sheboons at that height

Seriously, why not go back to bangladesh for good? Aren't you tired of of the constant mog, humiliation, and alienation? Why rot in the west where everyone looks down on you in disgust as a subhuman? I went back to curryland and my mental health has improved by leaps and bounds!

Seriously, why not go back to bangladesh for good? Aren't you tired of of the constant mog, humiliation, and alienation? Why rot in the west where everyone looks down on you in disgust as a subhuman? I went back to curryland and my mental health has improved by leaps and bounds!
I don't speak Bengali and am not a muzzie

Fakecel if your only unattractive feature is height.

If you would slay at 6' because of your face you would slay at 5'7 because of your face.

I don't speak Bengali and am not a muzzie
Stop trying to act white. I'm sure you speak a bit just fine. You'll pick it up.

Fakecel if your only unattractive feature is height.

If you would slay at 6' because of your face you would slay at 5'7 because of your face.
Tall and incel is an oxymoron.

Stop trying to act white. I'm sure you speak a bit just fine. You'll pick it up.
I don't speak it, all I know are simple greetings and that's it.

6'1 is like being 6'5 for my race, I don't see guys that tall here posting

Agree, If I were 5'10-5'11 I would be one of the tallest of my people in town, gypsy girls are 5'2-5'3, 5'4 max, I would be a tallfag next to them. Every gypsy couple I see, male is around 5'7-5'8 and better built than me, facewise i would say we are around same. Face standards are lower at 25 or so + foids.

Last edited:
Ur a smart user people here are 6 or 6'3 and the thing is they don't want to be average the want to be superior their ideal height is 7 feet

5'11 is turbomanlet, you'll get mogged frequently by white foids and sheboons at that height
Stfu 5’11 is above average
Yes, you would, since you are sub5
Sub5 doesn’t apply when you’re 5’11. I’m tired of fucking tallfags crying about their face when foids whore themselves out to ugly tallfags all the time.
Autistic ugly tall guys slay

Ur a smart user people here are 6 or 6'3 and the thing is they don't want to be average the want to be superior their ideal height is 7 feet
6 feet isn't even special

Stfu 5’11 is above average

Sub5 doesn’t apply when you’re 5’11. I’m tired of fucking tallfags crying about their face when foids whore themselves out to ugly tallfags all the time.

Autistic ugly tall guys slay
I see much more foids with good looking manlets than with ugly tall guys

TRUE IF I WERE JUST 4 INCHES TALLER I'D BE LITERALLY HAVING TWO HOES ON MY DICK TALLFAGS ARE PATHETIC

what if you were a nigger? could you say the same thing?

over

Cope, theres tallercels here, mang

NT is everything.

I would have never found this place if I was at least 5'10
Jfl at the sub 5 autistic currycels thinking they would ascend if they were muh 5’10 :feelshaha: :feelskek:

How tf I find there's some chink (and he is a bloated non pretty boy) who's almost a head shorter than me managed to have a noodle TALLER than him?! I'm at a restaurant in Markham rn jfl
Because you’re a sub 8 coping imbecile, average men easily get girlfriends: he’s 5’7-5’8, average height for your southern chink race @Grim_Reaper @CopingForBrutality

No dude he's way shorter than that jfl. I am 6'2 in my basketball shoes and I am taller than him by almost a head (9-10 inches)
A head isn’t a foot long, you meant neck + head

No dude he's way shorter than that jfl. I am 6'2 in my basketball shoes and I am taller than him by almost a head (9-10 inches)
Because he’s not sperg like you, calling yourself a 6’0 manlet, if you acted normal, didn’t obsess about your height 24/7, you’d easily get a girlfriend

Foot is 12 inches, a head (top of head to bottom of chin) is 9.2 inches tall for whites and chinks is 10 ish inches, chinks have larger heads than whites explaining their neotenous appearance overall.
How is a long head neotenous, jfl? Babies have small heads.

I'm tired of above average height men (5'10+) humblebragging about their height, stfu,
But that height doesn't stand out and even feels short in some parts of the world now amongst the younger age groups, I've actually been called short IRL before.

But that height doesn't stand out and even feels short in some parts of the world now amongst the younger age groups, I've actually been called short IRL before.
Move to London and you will heightmog almost every man with lifts.

same 100%, I'd say even 5'8