Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If I was a normie+ I would have had AT LEAST ONE GIRLFRIEND on my way to grad school

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Instead I spend rotting in my fucking home, unmotivated and giving up my PhD despite it opens up $150,000 oppertunities, guess I'm stuck at low six figures then instead of spending 5 extra years for more salary

I feel you buddy boyo. I don't remember how it feels to be happy anymore. I just go through the motions and grind in hopes of things changing one day. Being a truecel is a miserable experience :fuk:

You make 6 figures...Boohoo nigga. If I had that salary I wouldn't even care about being incel.

You make 6 figures...Boohoo nigga. If I had that salary I wouldn't even care about being incel.
six figures isn't enough man

The dude can be buying a JB exotic foid from a tribe somewhere far away and form a family and he's here wasting his time

I'm PROBABLY getting six figures considering how I will do a MS

yes you would

what is your phd program of study (math, computer science, etc.)?