Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I was a foid I'd have a great life

Fullofhate

Fullofhate

I'm full of hate and I love it.
-
At this point I'm almost resenting being born with a penis. No, I'm never going to trannymax like others have but Godfuckingdamnit their lives are so much easier.

My ugly sister (who if I was a foid I'd mog the ever loving shit out of) has a better life than me and it's just pathetic. I sit here and wonder how fucking stupid and pointless life is.

Know what pissed me off the most about this ugly bitch? She legitimately said this "my happiness is all that matters". Why the FUCK does her "happiness" come before mine or anybody else's on this forum?

Man I hate life.

Sometimes I wish I was born a female with an asexual nature. Woulda lived life at level 100 straight out the gates, with everything unlocked.

Sometimes I wish I was born a female with an asexual nature. Woulda lived life at level 100 straight out the gates, with everything unlocked.
Just use cucks and abuse them.

But make sure to let the truecels get a bit of ass every once in a while. That's if you're into reincarnation and think you might be blessed to be born a foid in the next life.

I sometimes wonder what life must be like for a femoid THOT.

1. Having the general public love me and accept me instantly.
2. Having orbiters offer protection, labor, and gifts, for free.
3. Getting paid to sit in an office chair doing nothing for anyone.
4. Being told i'm perfect everyday of my life.
5. Being able to choose any partner i like.
6. Being able to live out any sexual fantasy i have.
7. Having the law and the courts on my side no matter what.
8. Getting government assistance if i want or need it.
9. Having people actually care about my feelings.
10. Going through life never having been rejected by anyone, in any way.

Must be nice to have all that, all the while still playing the victim card, and getting love, sympathy, and empathy for it.

Being a femoid is tutorial mode, no wonders. I can't even imagine how can you fail at life being a femoid in the modern west. Physically impossible.

Being a femoid is tutorial mode, no wonders. I can't even imagine how can you fail at life being a femoid in the modern west. Physically impossible.
This is the same bitch that would go 3 months without bathing, smell like rotten cheese, and weighed 270 pounds. And all of the weight was in her fucking stomach.

Just fucking LMFAO at this life dude.

This is the same bitch that would go 3 months without bathing, smell like rotten cheese, and weighed 270 pounds. And all of the weight was in her fucking stomach.
She still has it easier than most of the normies i don't even talk about incels, lul.

I sometimes wonder what life must be like for a femoid THOT.

1. Having the general public love me and accept me instantly.
2. Having orbiters offer protection, labor, and gifts, for free.
3. Getting paid to sit in an office chair doing nothing for anyone.
4. Being told i'm perfect everyday of my life.
5. Being able to choose any partner i like.
6. Being able to live out any sexual fantasy i have.
7. Having the law and the courts on my side no matter what.
8. Getting government assistance if i want or need it.
9. Having people actually care about my feelings.
10. Going through life never having been rejected by anyone, in any way.

Must be nice to have all that, all the while still playing the victim card, and getting love, sympathy, and empathy for it.
brutal pill to swallow. I broke down crying reading this post. Fuck.

I fucking hate femoids more and more with each passing day.

I fucking hate femoids more and more with each passing day.
It's embarrassing as fuck getting relationship mogged by a 270 pound wildebeest. I go for runs every single day, try my best to keep fit and this ugly POS just gets everything handed to her because she has a hole.

I want to kill her subhuman boyfriend too.

Being born a foid is like gaining premium membership to a p2w mmorpg. x10 boost to social exp at the start. Gain orbiters to use and leech off of. Instant access to sex of whatever you desire. Permanent feminist protection buff with special access to safe space. White knight drones at your disposal. Special treatment buff.