Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I was 30 years old, would ascending with an 18 year old virgin foid be valid?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Lets say I don't rope and I somehow make it to 30 and I encounter some college foid who is 18 and lets say hypothetically is a virgin, would that be valid in your opinion because I am considering doing it even though I am turning 20 soon.

If you are sub5, therefore incel, no.

If you are a fakecel, yes

do you mean by " valid " as in morally acceptable by soyshits or possible for a sub 5 male to ascend at that age?

yes if you fuck her more than 5 times is considered ascended

2023 11 16 113217

do you mean by " valid " as in morally acceptable by soyshits or possible for a sub 5 male to ascend at that age?
Anyone really even in your eyes personally

yes if you fuck her more than 5 times is considered ascended
Foidists would cry that its pedophilia but dont mind their parents have a 6+ year age gap

Why would I care? Fair game.

Lets say I don't rope and I somehow make it to 30 and I encounter some college foid who is 18 and lets say hypothetically is a virgin, would that be valid in your opinion because I am considering doing it even though I am turning 20 soon.
Just please don't rope ,then the foid's win right!

Any ascension is good ascension so long as shes legal age and willing so you don’t end up in Nigger U over it lol. :feelsokman:

yeah but prepare for made up abuse stories against you once she sucks the last of your resources :foidSoy:

What a stupid question