Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If i want to have sex am i still incel?

C

celled

Greycel
I feel like wanting to have sex with women who are my type may stop me from actually being incel. From what I saw of the subreddit it seemed like some people who wanted to have sex with women got shouted down but I wasn't there for very long until the sub was banned.

Does wanting sex with women make me incel still? It doesn't seem like people on the sub really "wanted" women or sex and were trying to make themselves unappealing to women, do i have to do that or can i try to be appealing to women and still be incel?

I'm not sure of the rules to being incel as I'm new to this community. All I know is I can't seem to find anyone who is willing to even want to go on a first date let alone have sex with me.

ofc ourse not. if you didn't want to have sex then you would be VOLCEL (VOLUNTARELY CELIBATE) incel means you want to have sex but you can't (INVOLUNTARELY CELIBATE)

We want sex and intimacy but we can never get it.

Dude incel = involuntary celibate = we want to have sex but we can't because we are fucking ugly. How is it that hard to understand?

eurocel said:
Dude incel = involuntary celibate = we want to have sex but we can't because we are fucking ugly. How is it that hard to understand?

It's chill i just see people who try to improve on themselves to get women or anything similar to get shot down pretty hard because they shouldn't want certain types of women who are sluts or something like that... if i wanted to get some shouldn't I take any action I get?

celled said:
It's chill i just see people who try to improve on themselves to get women or anything similar to get shot down pretty hard because they shouldn't want certain types of women who are sluts or something like that... if i wanted to get some shouldn't I take any action I get?

Most of us have already tried everything possible to better ourselves, and at that point we realise that it's something that can't be fixed. i.e. face, height, genetics. And then you just LDAR until you die.

Another fatherless child

celled

Greycel​

JoinedNov 9, 2017Posts2