Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I sit here and do nothing, nothing will change. I need to improve and get better and become a high value man. I request self perma ban

• Thread starter Deleted member 45973
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45973

Banned
-
100% - Permaban
If I sit here and do nothing, nothing will change. I need to improve and get better and become a high value man.

I request self perma ban

Nooo you were rivaling @Reclusemaxer

This was getting spicy.

You both sound the exact same.

If I sit here and do nothing, nothing will change. I need to improve and get better and become a high value man.

I request self perma ban
Ok how do you plan on doing that?

JFL, you joined 4 days ago, spammed a few threads, then decided you wanted out... :feelskek:

Could've made your realization a week ago so you wouldn't have had to make this thread. :feelsjuice:

Well, off you go then; you may find that you'll simply end up back here, since being a "HVM" doesn't matter too much if you look deformed from the start. :feelsaww:

I request self perma ban
Fuck you, delusional incel LARPer.

Joined Sep 14, 2022 Posts 36 Online 8h 8m

@TheProphetMuscle @Dregster

Can you haul him out? :feelsaww:

Use the edited version :feelshehe:
I prefer static profile pictures, but I do think the edit could fit more with the rank of Paragon. :feelswhere:

And off to IT and Reddit he goes...

See you tomorrow

Retard fucking greycels