Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If I see one more interracial couple I’m gonna lose it

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I don’t have Netflix, but I’m staying in an area where the owner of said area has it and so the TV is playing Netflix whenever you go into the pavilion to eat and shit.

I shit you not, idk what the show is called but it starts out. IT STARTS OUT. With an interracial couple. Ofc white woman black man. And the white woman gets hit and goes to a coma and is put inside the mind of the black man or whatever.

And of course, they have a mixed race kid (boy) with girl hair. Like a little transgender kid.

So within the first 30 minutes on this random Netflix show we have
-a mixed race couple (black man white woman of course)
-a transgender-looking mixed race child

ironically, the actress is (or looks) Jewish (black hair but idk her name to check). Hollywood is degrading at an accelerating pace. No wonder nobody buys this shit anymore. Water is wet though.

The effect this kind of media has on inceldom is not to be underestimated. Interracial couple propoganda by just being existant normalizes it. Thus boosting the SMV of one of the races and lowering the SMV of the other race, which is ultimately what the Hollywood elite want. And it also normalizes mixed race children, which are genetic mixups and predisposed to a host of genetic fuck ups being mixed race (and by that unnatural).

When you realize that the same people that fund Netflix’s shows like this also fund the murals in Paris of similar themes it all starts to make sense.
56E780B6 DE41 414D B526 BC318DCAF1AC

TDLR, it’s over.

Last edited:
I see the visions of those demons haunting me everyday. The world is burning I SEE IT ALLL. GUNTER THE WORLD GUNTER

Coal burners are everywhere man

Thats the Netflix pill, don't seek it

I get ragefuel at BM/WF couples, fucking race traitors

Jfl @ NETFLIX, degenerate shit media. Nothing more than contempt for everything in the modern world.

Thanks to Hollywood I want to fiddle with white foids. Sorry brocel.

The only goal of Netflix is to make money, like every other company. Netflix is just milking out the current BLM cult.

The only goal of Netflix is to make money, like every other company. Netflix is just milking out the current BLM cult.
>he still thinks corporations care about money and they’re not tied with the govt to institute a NWO

oh sweet summer child...it’s more than money. Who do you think started the BLM cult? It’s a whole new world they’re trying to build. One where everyone is just like their movies. Mixed race, transgender, and soulless degenerates

Talking to an actual mudshark is way worse than seeing mudsharking in the media. It's not enough that they fuck niggers they are also always extremely anti white, anti European civilization. Once they shit out a mixed race baby they go full dygenicists and shill for one coffe brown mutt race.

I used to debate these whores who thought that white man stole everything from blacks and is the sole reason why black "brothers" are killing each other. She was trying to tell me that without whitey all African tribes would be united with 0 conflict. Then she spoke about two wars and how whitey caused the worlds worst devastation and how blacks never started any wars.

That's not true. They have 0 competition once you see that the "competition" is another company owned by a Jooo. They spend money to push propaganda. You mention BLM yet BLM wouldn't even exist without sponsorship. No large scale pro black organisation would exist. NAACP -founded by joos. MLK- had jooish writer.

Even if you go 100 years back you see Jews standing behind blacks pushing them foward

I see the visions of those demons haunting me everyday. The world is burning I SEE IT ALLL. GUNTER THE WORLD GUNTER
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

I can't understand why, but I have the same feeling. It's strange because I'm mixed and I share ancestors of both races.
Are you a kalergi plan offspring?

It's hilarious how huhwhites sperg out because 5% of their women are with niggers. Bitch try being a ricecel and witness 80% of your women be with cumskins.

It's hilarious how huhwhites sperg out because 5% of their women are with niggers. Bitch try being a ricecel and witness 80% of your women be with cumskins.
Name me one show or movie or whatever that shows WMAF. WMAF is part of the global muttification plan but it’s nowhere near pushed as much.

Name me one show or movie or whatever that shows WMAF. WMAF is part of the global muttification plan but it’s nowhere near pushed as much.
Actually historically, wmaf was the only type of miscegeation allowed to be in moves, whites wanted to eliminate any competition for white women from aisan men. And bmwf was top overly sexualise black men as to 'dehumanize' to a penis to prevent black men to go into intelecftually endevours from what i've heard correct me if im wrong.

wmaf in film is pretty common tbh

bbbbuuTTTT its always ethnic ,asian, women white man

I just laugh at this shit at this point :feelskek: chad/chadlite fucks whoever he wants anyway so no reason to get upset by this and if a bitch wants mud kids she can have it :feelskek: sadly many lolis also get jewed by this (loli targeted bbc fetishism) :feelsclown:
bmwf was top overly sexualise black men as to 'dehumanize' to a penis to prevent black men to go into intelecftually endevours
hard, turbo autistic accidental self cucking if true

Horrible artist tbh
Painting at that scale is pretty dificult you can't really see what you're doing. It's still horrible, even that artists other work was prettt bad.

Painting at that scale is pretty dificult you can't really see what you're doing. It's still horrible, even that artists other work was prettt bad.
I was not criticizing the technique, but the artist purpose/meaning of his art

I was not criticizing the technique, but the artist purpose/meaning of his art
The idea's pretty stupid too but look at the shape of their heads though.

Actually historically, wmaf was the only type of miscegeation allowed to be in moves, whites wanted to eliminate any competition for white women from aisan men.
:feelsseriously: Abunch of literally who romance movies? Come on man. We’re talking about triple A box office stuff (that usually isn’t even romance genre). There’s no multi billion dollar grossing wmaf movies, and even if there were it pales in comparison to WFBM.
And bmwf was top overly sexualise black men as to 'dehumanize' to a penis to prevent black men to go into intelecftually endevours from what i've heard correct me if im wrong.
>niggers are still the victim
I think I’m done. How can you look at this and come to “hmm yes, blacks people are oppressed by this”

bmwf is here because of the kalergi plan. Not “prevent duh black man from goin 2 Skool”. It’s all there because of the Jewish kalergi plan and rothschildren nigggerlicuousness. Kikes have an over the top insane hatred for white people. You wouldn’t believe it. They have literal murals of black people killing whites.

All the children born in these times in western countries will only know of such a world. It's already happened too to all sides tbh a lot of alt-right guys express fetishes for Asian women and see nothing hypocritical about it @Transcended Trucel

Ugh. I hate to in any way help push the Jew agenda but just to be self destructively fair the only recent instance I can think of is in Cobra Kai’s I think season 1 where Daniel’s daughter Samantha played by actress Mary Mouser briefly dated an Asian male chink named Kyler.

Jews hate white males because we are the only ones smart enough and strong enough to stop them.

View attachment 432312
They can’t keep getting away with it. LITERALLY INTERRACIAL SEX IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STAR OF DAVID
They have been & can, majority of ppl are braindead to truth & while they don't feel affected personally do not care. I see whites that hate whites with their best interests at heart even if the means don't resonate with them, instead they side with ppl that want them extinct.

nigga scientists man they all scientists man they bein smart goin to school an shit man theyscientists
Lol, the whole song is proof of niggers total lack of self awareness.

If they had any they’d soon realize they can only manage to acheive anything of substance at all when under the white man’s rule and his law.

>he still thinks corporations care about money and they’re not tied with the govt to institute a NWO

oh sweet summer child...it’s more than money. Who do you think started the BLM cult? It’s a whole new world they’re trying to build. One where everyone is just like their movies. Mixed race, transgender, and soulless degenerates
Hey Siri, what is the Kalergi Plan

That's not true. They have 0 competition once you see that the "competition" is another company owned by a Jooo. They spend money to push propaganda. You mention BLM yet BLM wouldn't even exist without sponsorship. No large scale pro black organisation would exist. NAACP -founded by joos. MLK- had jooish writer.

Even if you go 100 years back you see Jews standing behind blacks pushing them foward
I wonder what a world without Islam or kikes would look like.

I wonder what a world without Islam or kikes would look like.
Europeans would probably conquer the entire world and slowly colonize it. China would be dealt with before it became a super power

bmwf is here because of the kalergi plan. Not “prevent duh black man from goin 2 Skool”. It’s all there because of the Jewish kalergi plan and rothschildren nigggerlicuousness. Kikes have an over the top insane hatred for white people. You wouldn’t believe it. They have literal murals of black people killing whites.
I mean blacks do an amazing job of not going to school. don't think anyone was ever having nightmares of getting cucked academically by a nigger :feelshaha:
Tv series in the 21st century:
"a milestone" lol
stunning and brave

ikr, and why is american/anglo culture so fucking obsessed with race?

Europeans would probably conquer the entire world and slowly colonize it. China would be dealt with before it became a super power
already happened but we cucked out. muh oppresion and colonization:soy:

All the children born in these times in western countries will only know of such a world. It's already happened too to all sides tbh a lot of alt-right guys express fetishes for Asian women and see nothing hypocritical about it @Transcended Trucel
Lel dude. Alt right guys do have fetishes for asian women, i have one myself. But the thing is. THEY ACTUALLY DO HAVE IT. Unlike jews trying to make everyone believe that black men are better/should be dated/everyone wants them

I think you're referring to an episode of Black Mirror. I was pissed off too when watching that, the director of it is a white guy who married a curry foid. Ws this the actress? she's Welsh not Jew.

Last edited: