Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I make it to $100 million moneymaxxing I might be ale to date a Becky

I considered what will happen when I get into the tens of millions, as some of my strategy wouldn't work on some investments/trades. But I realized something, I then can be a whale in some investments and push them around myself which is the next level of cheat mode.

With coins you just have to figure out how much you are willing to lose on a coin. Then start trading that on the coin.

On Dogelon Mars I am still learning how it moves.. it takes me awhile, on Nokia it took me 2 months watching it every day for hours before I started making big money on it.

Cope, best you can get with 100$ Million is a obese single mom

I considered what will happen when I get into the tens of millions, as some of my strategy wouldn't work on some investments/trades. But I realized something, I then can be a whale in some investments and push them around myself which is the next level of cheat mode.

With coins you just have to figure out how much you are willing to lose on a coin. Then start trading that on the coin.

On Dogelon Mars I am still learning how it moves.. it takes me awhile, on Nokia it took me 2 months watching it every day for hours before I started making big money on it.
Market manipulation strategy?:feelsLSD:

Market manipulation strategy?:feelsLSD:

Ya and its illegal to conspire with others to manipulate the market, but completely legal to do it yourself.

Update on Dogecoin since i bought back in at ~$0.174, its now at ~$0.224.. up 28%.. and up 750% this year trading it.

On Dogelon Mars up 7%, but that can change fast up or down.

I made new investments this week in coins with 2% of my portfolio each.

Dogira
Rainicorn
Golden Doge
Baby Cake
KittyCake

Ones I'm watching but haven't invested in yet..

Baby Doge and Baby Chow

On Baby Cake and KittyCake you get reflection Cake, each Cake is worth $18.37. I got 1% dividend in 1 day on KittyCake. On the other hand I'm down 26% in 1 day on it, and there is a transaction fee of ~11% for selling.

Last edited: