Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I make it to $100 million moneymaxxing I might be ale to date a Becky

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
If you get to $100,000.. and make 100% gains per year, you can get to $100 million in 10 years, and $1 billion in 14 years.

I could with a 9 figure net worth and doubling my money every year, be an art collector, like get invited to art shows, and spend millions a year buying artwork at the shows. Where the elite 7/10+ white women are at these galleries and they are invited to these parties with wine and super rich people there.

I could also be dating 7/10+ woman even though she have zero attraction for me, I still get to introduce her as my girlfriend, and have sex with her(or I'd replace her).

Chads get all this just for existing. But hard coping is even for Chads.. a 7/10+ woman, she has 100's or 1,000's of other tall Chads messaging her that she can switch to at any moment. But when you have Godlike money a woman can not so easily find another man with super money.

There are probably less than 200 men in my city who have $100 million+.. and all of them I have seen are married. So those guys aren't even on the dating pool.

If I had $100 or 200 million, a woman she can not easily find a man with $10 million+, let alone $100 million+. :feelsokman:

Sure all woman have 100's of guys who are messaging them who make $250k a year and have $2 million in net worth.

They'd only use you for money and stay with you for that. Or they'd marry and not sign a prenup and then divorce forcing you to give money so that they can keep living a certain lifestyle, it's over for us.

They'd only use you for money and stay with you for that. Or they'd marry and not sign a prenup and then divorce forcing you to give money so that they can keep living a certain lifestyle, it's over for us.
This. Foids can always find their way to get the best of both worlds. She'll spend your money to fuck more chads.

If I had insane money like $500 million.. I could make them sign a pre-nup, let get $3.65 million per year with me. And I'd hire Jewish lawyers.

Each day the woman would want to leave, but she would also want the extra $10,000 for staying 1 more day.

Ok blkpillpres

If I had insane money like $500 million.. I could make them sign a pre-nup, let get $3.65 million per year with me. And I'd hire Jewish lawyers.

Each day the woman would want to leave, but she would also want the extra $10,000 for staying 1 more day.
Cucked ngl

And how do you plan to make that much

100% annual return? 100%? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why not just say "I have a fucking magic wand that will turn me and every 5'0 currymanlet into a 6'9 gigachad"
Ok blkpillpres
Blkpillpres isn't this delusional

You could HughHefnerMaxx and lock them up with you in a mansion.

And how do you plan to make that much

I'm stock trading/speculating.

A great thing about this too is I am adding no value to society. :feelsthink:

For example on the reddit surge I put 50% of my portfolio in 5 of those stocks, and got 40% gains as an average on that 50% I put in those stocks.

So I did way worse on it than most guys, but I did it in a low risk coward way that is my incel style.

My best one this year is I put 2.5% of my portfolio in AMC and made a 350% return.

I sold at ~$17.50.. and its at $51.96 now.. so i would have made a 10x if I held it til now, but you got to sell somewhere.

Oh ya and I made a 6.5x gain on Dogecoin, but I only put $100 in it :feelsclown:.

But now I have $650 to invest in coins.

Last edited:
I'm stock trading/speculating.

A great thing about this too is I am adding no value to society. :feelsthink:

For example on the reddit surge I put 50% of my portfolio in 5 of those stocks, and got 40% gains as an average on that 50% I put in those stocks.

So I did way worse on it than most guys, but I did it in a low risk coward way that is my incel style.

My best one this year is I put 2.5% of my portfolio in AMC and made a 350% return.

I sold at ~$17.50.. and its at $51.96 now.. so i would have made a 10x if I held it til now, but you got to sell somewhere.

Oh ya and I made a 6.5x gain on Dogecoin, but I only put $100 in it :feelsclown:.

But now I have $650 to invest in coins.

Do you know how stupidly unsustainable it is to expect a 100% annual return, year-on-year? You really think that someone with $100k can become a billionaire within 15 years? This is a pipe dream.

You'll be very lucky to average 15% p.a. over 5 years.

How can you have a risk appetite this big

Do you know how stupidly unsustainable it is to expect a 100% annual return, year-on-year? You really think that someone with $100k can become a billionaire within 15 years? This is a pipe dream.

Thing is with buy and hold..ya it would take luck to get 15% pa over a longer time frame doing that.

But I am trading in various ways. I also can trade stocks that normal people aren't in like small caps and speculative companies.

I also am not like a normie who can get weak hands and forced out. Imagine the game chicken where two cars drive at each other, and the first one to swerve out of the way loses.

Normies will always swerve into the ditch because their life is too good.. or in this case say they invested $100,000.. and now it is down to $70,000 and falling. The normie knows how many vacations, taking women out, paying his mortgage, getting a new deck or something he can do with the money.

So the normie will get scared and sell because $70,000 is still valuable to him.

I'm am like some psycho lowlife mental patient who isn't going to swerve. I am going head on to the normie and get in a head on collision before I would sell.

I would had my private rape island with such kind of money not cucked shit jfl :feelsLSD:, like that kike who did "suicide" in jail

Thing is with buy and hold..ya it would take luck to get 15% pa over a longer time frame doing that.

But I am trading in various ways. I also can trade stocks that normal people aren't in like small caps and speculative companies.

I also am not like a normie who can get weak hands and forced out. Imagine the game chicken where two cars drive at each other, and the first one to swerve out of the way loses.

Normies will always swerve into the ditch because their life is too good.. or in this case say they invested $100,000.. and now it is down to $70,000 and falling. The normie knows how many vacations, taking women out, paying his mortgage, getting a new deck or something he can do with the money.

So the normie will get scared and sell because $70,000 is still valuable to him.

I'm am like some psycho lowlife mental patient who isn't going to swerve. I am going head on to the normie and get in a head on collision before I would sell.
No trading strategy will guarantee a 100% annual return, period.

The fact that you're buying penny stocks doesn't make your strategy better than a normie's, it makes you more likely to lose all your money.

I would had my private rape island with such kind of money not cucked shit jfl :feelsLSD:, like that kike who did "suicide" in jail

Ya and something with most normies.. if you came to have sex with his daughter or fight him.. the normie will fight you with everything he has.

The same normie would sell his daughter to you for $50,000, because of greed.

If you get to $100,000.. and make 100% gains per year, you can get to $100 million in 10 years, and $1 billion in 14 years.

I could with a 9 figure net worth and doubling my money every year, be an art collector, like get invited to art shows, and spend millions a year buying artwork at the shows. Where the elite 7/10+ white women are at these galleries and they are invited to these parties with wine and super rich people there.

I could also be dating 7/10+ woman even though she have zero attraction for me, I still get to introduce her as my girlfriend, and have sex with her(or I'd replace her).

Chads get all this just for existing. But hard coping is even for Chads.. a 7/10+ woman, she has 100's or 1,000's of other tall Chads messaging her that she can switch to at any moment. But when you have Godlike money a woman can not so easily find another man with super money.

There are probably less than 200 men in my city who have $100 million+.. and all of them I have seen are married. So those guys aren't even on the dating pool.

If I had $100 or 200 million, a woman she can not easily find a man with $10 million+, let alone $100 million+. :feelsokman:

Sure all woman have 100's of guys who are messaging them who make $250k a year and have $2 million in net worth.
I doubt it

I want to see people who use tiktok trading strategies fail

Lol not a white one,

788 billionaires in the US

Exactly

Dorsey's wife looks insanely hot.

Ya I'll probably have to go for an ethnic wife even when I get to $1 billion.. but my favorite is Arab women anyway.
You're not getting to $1 billion

Prenups are worthless today, they are not what they used to be, they can be fought and thrown out in court.

The prenup being "unfair" is a valid reason to throw it out.

See:

Also how are you going to make it known you are a 100llionaire? Its one thing to have the money, but how are you going to actually make this fact known to women?

Also meet Markus Persson, a guy that got paid a billion, creator of Minecraft, that is famous for having a billion and outbidding millionaire celebrities for a huge ass mansion.

He got basically rejected by a girl

View: https://twitter.com/notch/status/637563733124980736?s=20

I dont want to discourage you OP, far from it, just be careful.

Lol not a white one,View attachment 464764
788 billionaires in the US
Trying to date in the U.S. is cucked unless you were born a GigaChad, no matter how much money you have or how muscular and healthy you are.

If I ever get rich I'm moving to the Philippines, and getting a fat Pilipino girlfriend with big boobs.

All my money is in Chainlink, and I got no income or job prospects, so that shit better moon to 1K in the next few years.

Trying to date in the U.S. is cucked unless you were born a GigaChad, no matter how much money you have or how muscular and healthy you are.

If I ever get rich I'm moving to the Philippines, and getting a fat Pilipino girlfriend with big boobs.

All my money is in Chainlink, and I got no income or job prospects, so that shit better moon to 1K in the next few years.
whats chainlink

whats chainlink
Crypto Currency. 90% of use cases for defi require Oracles for datafeeds and it dominates the oracle space. Defi is the future of finance in my opinion, not bitcoin because of the mass amount of money it saves with smart contracts. Smart contracts save money by reducing risks between companies and automating the contract which is why they are beginning to be used heavily behind the scene by banks, but the technology can also automate and reduce costs of every area of the financial sector. And all that for the most part requires Chainlink and Chainlink is not even half of Ethereum's market cap but it's used in more than half as many defi transactions which makes it extremely under valued in my opinion.

The only problem is I don't know how long it will take for big hedge funds and big investors, and every one to realize all of that and make it large part of standard index funds and other financial instruments, and I'm living off it with not enough to live the rest of my life unless it goes up, so good luck to me lol.

I am investing/trading with a strategy I developed.

One of my investments I'm up 600% on Dogecoin this year.

So I backed up the truck a week ago on Dogecoin at $0.1740

My neighbor he started with $190k in 2017 and hes up to $1.2 million on his coins. After talking to me and my goal of $1 billion, he now has set his goal to get to $400 million in 10 years.

I stopped reading at this point
:feelskek:

I am investing/trading with a strategy I developed.

One of my investments I'm up 600% on Dogecoin this year.

So I backed up the truck a week ago on Dogecoin at $0.1740

My neighbor he started with $190k in 2017 and hes up to $1.2 million on his coins. After talking to me and my goal of $1 billion, he now has set his goal to get to $400 million in 10 years.
You know how wildly unlikely and risky this is, right?

He's going to blow years' worth of savings into nothingness

It's sad watching this unfold
If I ever reached 100K on a crypto currency I'd dip out immediately, they are just too volatile, its basically gambling

People are just so greedy that they don't know when to just "take the win"

From there you could comfortably learn to make proper investments with reasonable returns

Thing as PPEcel is saying it can't be done by luck over the duration from $100k to $1 billion. It has to be actual skill.

Doges I put 2% of my portfolio in. It was a calculated gamble. Now it is about 10% of my portfolio.

I put in hours each day reading and thinking about positions and watching share prices.

In addition to risky investments there is also options and leverage for more stable investments.

Once you are high level and making big time returns you can even use credit cards at 10-20% interest. I am de facto doing that by not paying my credit cards and taking any credit they send me. So I can invest more.

I realized I can put most of my expenses on credit cards at 10-20%, and if I'm making 100% a year I gain money by not paying those.

Once you are high level and making big time returns you can even use credit cards at 10-20% interest. I am de facto doing that by not paying my credit cards and taking any credit they send me. So I can invest more.

I realized I can put most of my expenses on credit cards at 10-20%, and if I'm making 100% a year I gain money by not paying those.
@PPEcel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc

Ok blkpillpres
Don't say that bullshit when he's saying shit like this:

This shit is just pathetic, I actually hope you die, but with the odds you are betting on you probably won't even get to this point. Anybody literally betting on 100% returns every year is betting it all on luck

You better be the luckiest fuck on the planet, but with you being born with incel genetics I'd say that probably already disqualifies you. Would be real weird for your luck to "just start working now", should have started in the womb don't you think lol

Last edited:
This shit is just pathetic, I actually hope you die, but with the odds you are betting on you probably won't even get to this point. Anybody literally betting on 100% returns every year is betting it all on luck

You better be the luckiest fuck on the planet, but with you being born with incel genetics I'd say that probably already disqualifies you. Would be real weird for your luck to "just start working now", should have started in the womb don't you think lol
He just doesn't get it.

Thing as PPEcel is saying it can't be done by luck over the duration from $100k to $1 billion. It has to be actual skill.

Doges I put 2% of my portfolio in. It was a calculated gamble. Now it is about 10% of my portfolio.

I put in hours each day reading and thinking about positions and watching share prices.
There is no amount of "actual skill" that will allow anyone's portfolio to balloon guarantee $100 million in 10 years unless you're starting with at least well over $25 million, and even that is a massive stretch. Oh, you "read" and you "think" about your positions, whatever that means. It really doesn't matter. It's crypto. It's almost purely speculative.

In addition to risky investments there is also options and leverage for more stable investments.

Options and leveraged funds are "stable"? Seriously?

You are retarded. You are trading on margin; i.e. gambling with money that isn't yours. No, you're not a billionaire who can write off capital losses as an income tax deduction. When you lose you will be ass-raped by your creditors and you will have set back your finances for a decade while you live on fucking scraps. How can you say with a straight face that you, as a retail investor, can expect long-term returns in excess of 20% p.a., let alone 100%?

@BlkPillPres the most ridiculous thing about users like these is that they're going to come back in a few months or years and say "wealthmaxxing is hard" and expect sympathy after doing shit like this, and if you don't indulge in their whining they'll call you a "fakecel"

@BlkPillPres the most ridiculous thing about users like these is that they're going to come back in a few months or years and say "wealthmaxxing is hard" and expect sympathy after doing shit like this, and if you don't indulge in their whining they'll call you a "fakecel"
"Wealthmaxxing is a scam, it doesn't work, just LDAR"

He is literally the worst retail investor I've ever seen, I've never seen anyone say anything as retarded as 100% return per year

"Wealthmaxxing is a scam, it doesn't work, just LDAR"

He is literally the worst retail investor I've ever seen, I've never seen anyone say anything as retarded as 100% return per year
Well... Here is an example.

I have a tree that i can clone for free, wait a few months, then sell the rooted clone for $15 (sh&h included).

Shipping is $5, profit is $10. That cloned (rooted cutting) tree cost me nothing but time if i use recycled dirt and growing pot.

However, i first bought the original tree for $20 shipped. So it wasn't a completely free profit.

But over time, my pathetic $20 could potentially become $20,000 if i put in the time and effort to market the stuff.

Bottom line: it's possible to grow money on trees, but it's slow.

Well... Here is an example.

I have a tree that i can clone for free, wait a few months, then sell the rooted clone for $15 (sh&h included).

Shipping is $5, profit is $10. That cloned (rooted cutting) tree cost me nothing but time if i use recycled dirt and growing pot.

However, i first bought the original tree for $20 shipped. So it wasn't a completely free profit.

But over time, my pathetic $20 could potentially become $20,000 if i put in the time and effort to market the stuff.

Bottom line: it's possible to grow money on trees, but it's slow.

Ya and over time you hire normies to do all the work. You just have the incel tier mind thinking like the decisions and knowing how to grow trees.

Normies don't like thinking, but they like working, and being paid a modest wage.

I lost brain cells reading that garbage :feelstastyman:

Dude just become one of the 0.000001% and become a billionaire bro, then you can ascend and pay them 10k each day to tolerate you. :feelstastyman:

I stopped reading at this point

Nobody will ever achieve such results in financial markets.

Warren Buffet makes 20% per year.
If you can ever manage to make 10% on a constant basis, you'll be considered an excellent investor.

Moneymaxxing is our only way out though. So WizardoofSoda could try this path indeed. But should be realistic about it.

Nobody will ever achieve such results in financial markets.

Warren Buffet makes 20% per year.
If you can ever manage to make 10% on a constant basis, you'll be considered an excellent investor.

Moneymaxxing is our only way out though. So WizardoofSoda could try this path indeed. But should be realistic about it.

For buy and hold investors, ya its pretty hard to beat the index, which averages about 10% per year.

But I am investing/trading.

On Dogecoin when I went back in on Jul-19 at $0.1740, I'm up 22% already.

On Dogelon Mars I just started investing in it. For $2,000 you can get 20 billion Dogelon Mars coins.

For buy and hold investors, ya its pretty hard to beat the index, which averages about 10% per year.

But I am investing/trading.

On Dogecoin when I went back in on Jul-19 at $0.1740, I'm up 22% already.

On Dogelon Mars I just started investing in it. For $2,000 you can get 20 billion Dogelon Mars coins.

Trading is almost impossible for retail investors.
Trading is about "public information", this is why high frequency trading bots exist in corporate finance.
You will never be able to have public information before the mathematicians of goldman sachs do.

And if you believe in the efficient market theory, fundamental and technical analysis are useless as well.

You will eventually lose your money if you try to trade short-term crypto-currencies, especially the shitcoins you just mentionned, and especially with leverage.

Trading is almost impossible for retail investors.
Trading is about "public information", this is why high frequency trading bots exist in corporate finance.
You will never be able to have public information before the mathematicians of goldman sachs do.

And if you believe in the efficient market theory, fundamental and technical analysis are useless as well.

You will eventually lose your money if you try to trade short-term crypto-currencies, especially the shitcoins you just mentionned, and especially with leverage.
You can find a small edge even if its 1%: do it a lot of times and with discipline, your strategy can make money and the efficent market theory doesn't apply as well with shorter time intervals and momentum exists proving the market isn't all that rational.

This guy just has hubiris, at most he'll make 20% return up to his first millions and then his strategy will completely fail at scaling from volume.

at most he'll make 20% return up to his first millions and then his strategy will completely fail at scaling from volume
You mentioned something important there you rarely see retail traders talk about, maybe because they never think they'll get to that point

Once your account gets near the 1 million range your strategies won't be as effective because the market isn't just random candles and numbers, its a real market with buyers and sellers. Once you place an order there has to be enough participants in the market available to fill that order

This is why large institutions have to place their trades in segments, they can't just use up all their capital on one trade, the orders wouldn't go through

This is why when I get to around 500K to 800K I'm going to start withdrawing around 200K or so to use for other investments

There is a cap on how far you can go, but you won't care once you hit that cap because you'll be rich anyways

Ya and over time you hire normies to do all the work. You just have the incel tier mind thinking like the decisions and knowing how to grow trees.

Normies don't like thinking, but they like working, and being paid a modest wage.
Nah, no normies required. It's a one man operation.

100% profit every year. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: