Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If i knew that there is no hell i would rope instantly

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
The only thing that prevents me from roping is the fear of eternal agony

Man I wish heaven and hell existed.

It would at least give me something to look forward to after death. Knowing how boring, bleak, and devoid of justice our universe is, I strongly doubt that is the case.

Man I wish heaven and hell existed.

It would at least give me something to look forward to after death. Knowing how boring, bleak, and devoid of justice our universe is, I strongly doubt that is the case.
I believe after death is like pre birth. Absolute void of nothingness

Yah I'm somewhat religious too.

But it's good that it makes you not kill yourself. There is plenty to live for I think.

Agreed. I'm still under the belief that we're just a happy little accident that will disappear as easily as we appeared

i cant rope because of the pain, and normalfags should be subject to our pain. fuck them! Do you have any idea how different their lives are from ours

Agreed. I'm still under the belief that we're just a happy little accident that will disappear as easily as we appeared
I agree I don't think we are here for any purpose or reason, there's too much fucked shit in this world. This is a cruel and unjust world. We blame our genetics but I think also the chemicals we have produced, the mental illnesses we have created and environments also create many incels. Either way it's fucked and I hope for pain on everyone:reeeeee:

If you are dead then you have no concept of time passing so it will be different from a void of nothingness. You will just not exist if that is even possible maybe not existing is just an abstract idea maybe existence is like the default state of everything. So even if a trillion years will pass in-between you living again in some shape or form for you there will be no time passing it will just be an instant switch.

After a period of time the sin debt is paid and you are annihilated so you will not suffer anymore.

I tried to kill myself at age 14 by swallowing lots of pills, went coma for 3 days. All I remember was complete darkness, nothing like "bright lights". This was definitely a scare experience