Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if i knew that my life would be like this i would have enjoyed it more

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
I spent my life trying to please others, always pretending to be who I was not because I thought it was important to have friends, but that was no use, I never got help and I was always kicked out of the groups, hahahahahahha not to mention unrequited loves, there was a time that the only motivation to go to school was to see a girl and I never wanted to talk to her, maybe I would have wanted to try the joker pill and say everything I couldn't say, at least I would have good memories, like the time that I punched a boy who knocked me down, I could have hit him more, but then I would lose his friendship, honestly I accept my situation well, I think it would be worse if he was trying to be someone normal and life continued to hit me in the face

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face