Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I join this server - am I orbiting?

• Thread starter Alone_and_Empty
  • Start date
Alone_and_Empty

Alone_and_Empty

Banned
-
This girl who fetishizes incels has opened another server, and a part of me is tempted to join and try 'get in', but the other, saner part knows that no amount of online female validation is real and that it's just bluepilled as fuck.
What would you do if you were in such a position?

It's a discord, obviously. The same girl who made that video shitting all over incel tears that got posted a while back. She's in my area too, so that gives me even more false hope

What is that server tbh?

1520459959655-png.6816

It's a discord, obviously. The same girl who made that video shitting all over incel tears that got posted a while back. She's in my area too, so that gives me even more false hope
pass the sever, i will do my best to dox her//troll her and cyber bully her

A girl who likes incels?
Who's that unicorn?

she's been posted about here a lot, but she's a bit crazy, so I think I might keep my distance with this one.
Is it that 16 year old who found orbiters here?

Link me pm me

Or you are her. That should be bit obvious with your post count, anyways link me

This whole thread is in fucking orbit already.

She is quite obviously using you as orbiters, shell eventually betabuxx you. There is no such thing as a girl that sympathises with incels.

Lmao it is both the fakecel and the orbitcel central in there.
Jfl

@JJtheIncel nigger

whore banned me for spamming the pic of her hitting her head topKek

I can't believe how cucked you all are, I thought you would bully her, mods delete this post, it enables them

I can't believe how cucked you all are, I thought you would bully her, mods delete this post, it enables them
expecting anything more from this shit site

you idiot, she doesnt love incels, she loves getting attention and validation from a group thats adamant against praising females. you bluepilled cucks simply cant snap out of it can you?

you idiot, she doesnt love incels, she loves getting attention and validation from a group thats adamant against praising females. you bluepilled cucks simply cant snap out of it can you?
She is female so she already won at life regardless tbh. She could get attention anywhere tinder,insta,face etc etc.

I can't believe the amout of blutepilled betafaggotry I see here. She is either fucking chad or going to find a chadlite fakecel to fuck.

She is female so she already won at life regardless tbh. She could get attention anywhere tinder,insta,face etc etc.
those platforms are too easy for them, they want to get attention from every corner for that dopamine rush. having orbiters from chads or niche places is like good quality crack for them.

You are orbiting if you join.

Why would a girl fetishizes bunch of genetic trash subhumans?