Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I hear "JuSt Put Ur SELF OuT tHeRe" one more time...

Dark-Hatred

Dark-Hatred

Grey Hat NEET
-
I try my best to talk to and understand normals. Apart from selective mutism and autism, it's a pain in the ass. But one thing that keeps coming up like an NPC dialogue tree "put yourself out there". WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
WHAT? DO I PUT AN AD IN THE FUCKING PAPER? SIGN UP TO BE A MERCENARY IN UGANDA? START A DOOMER BLOG?

Whenever I DO try to put myself out there, they fuck right off and leave me. Humans do not make any fucking sense to me and I fucking hate it. Every fucking support group has been a waste of time and psychologists are fucking scam artists with PHDs.

Can some one please explain what this phrase means? I swear, it makes me want to uninstall life.exe while taking a bath with my pet toaster. If another normie tells me to just be myself I am going to pull a Timothy Treadwell.

Sorry for making this just another vent post, but I am really hearing the same shit and not understanding the meaning.

"Just be yourself" (I say the real me is too real for these fucking monsters to handle)

"Just put yourself out there" (I say I am out here but these normals are just fucking blind)

What does this shit mean?
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::waitwhat:

I have gotten similar advice from normalfag acquaintances, honestly fuck those retards.

Been there and done that. putting yourself out there as an incel leads to nothing but rejection, torment, and disappointment every time

They don't want the just world hypothesis to be wrong so that's how they cope.

I have had nore hobbies than I can count and I'm supposed to get more hobbies?
Tell me an exact number how many hobbies I'm supposed to have

fuck them, dont listen

Been there and done that. putting yourself out there as an incel leads to nothing but rejection, torment, and disappointment every time
Would you ask a naturally high metabolism person how to diet? Then you don't ask fucking normies how to become normal.

It's not over till it's over. If young you should be at least lowinhibitmaxxing and going out before your hairline disappears into the back of your head. That is what it means.