Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If i had only one close IRL friend I dont think id be as sad.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Seriously. One best friend irl. Just one.

Hang out and play video games etc. Maybe that would be enough the distract me from my crippling lonliness.

What would it take for you guys to be less sad? (Excluding a GF cause JFL at that

I don't know what I'd do with a friend. So I guess I wanna know how to be a normal person.

Friends are the greatest cope, and I mean cope with no malice whatsoever. But even friends are hard to come by.

Friends are the greatest cope, and I mean cope with no malice whatsoever. But even friends are hard to come by.
Jfl at being able to find friends in 2019

Most people I know are very degenerate, and I don't like hanging out around them. I am also never able to go and hang out with them since they have established friend groups, which makes it hard.

A friend with the same interests would be a great cope, an incel who can relate to your problems.

I have one friend it’s nothing special bro you’re not missing anything.

Having a close incel friend is the best.

i have a close incel friend although he rejects the blackpill. doesn't really improve my life very much going out is fun enough but its not life changing. id rather be rich or be chad than have friends.

Having friends is cope

Real life friends would be nice.

There is no escaping this hell

you could always make up an imaginary friend

I used to have what I considered friends but after high school ended, they all left and didn't give a fuck about me much. Feels bad man. Good luck getting a friend these days if you're an uglycel.

I agree, I used to have friends but they were bluepilled to high hell and always wanted to look "cool".

Money, lots and lots of money.

I had friends once. I was the ass end of every joke and we eventually just fell apart. By that I mean they just stopped inviting me to things and I stopped contacting them.

My old friends just used me and treated me like dirt

you could always buy some cats and call them james, peter and keith

Lol true friends don't exist, everyone only cares about what you can do for them.

I have lunch with my coworkers everyday, we laugh and chill like friends but i know these fuckers would backstab me if they had the chance. I had one guy who i thought was my friend and i helped him get a job yet he ended up making rumours about me in the workplace which ended with my dismissal. Other times i've helped people and never heard from them again.

Trust NO ONE except yourself. This world is filled with deceptive backstabbing cunts, especially in the corporate world.

Have conversations with yourself or if you grew up with stuffed animals and still have them talk to them. If you own a sexdoll you can also talk to her and pretend you are playing with her. Whatever games you play make an account specifically for her and play together with her. Have her sit next to you and talk back and forth. If you have a console you can have her sit down and put the controller in her hands on splitscreen. Create the perfect loyal friend/gf in your head and delude yourself. When I was growing up I would do this and always acted like I was playing with my stuffed animals.

Last edited:
Seriously. One best friend irl. Just one.

Hang out and play video games etc. Maybe that would be enough the distract me from my crippling lonliness.

Having one friend is nothing special, bro. Trust me.

Social friend who could help me to approach cute adorable girls on streets ,and would not talk shit like "look for woman your age". Yes do need, my last best friend was absolute moron and degenerate

Same pretty much, I think my life would instantly be improved if I had at least 1 true friend I could confide with.

I think I can cope without a GF at this point, but having no social experience at all everyday feels empty.

Most people I know are very degenerate, and I don't like hanging out around them. I am also never able to go and hang out with them since they have established friend groups, which makes it hard.

I sorta have one friend but it's like we live in totally different worlds.

If I go out with him all the foids look at him, smile at him, give him IOI and shit. He works at a school and has literally had 2 MILF teachers (WHO ARE MARRIED) try to hit it off with him.

That's why I tend to keep to myself tbh. Finding an Incel friend won't be easy.

If I wasn't so unhealthy. I wish I was healthy.

@NEETAndTidy youve mentioned having a friend who you introduced to the blackpill a month or so ago. Did something happen

I am incompatible with people

Being lonely doesn't bother me that much tbh, only my virginity does, but I really hate that society automatically looks down on lonely men. My autism is the by far biggest failure in my life. The NTpill has truly destroyed me.

I have a group of friends with whom I hang out 2-4 times per month, I can confirm that it's a good cope.

I was happier when I made an effort with friends. I urge all youngCels to not retreat into loneliness. I did it and it only made things worse.

I know people here find this site helpful but it is not a replacement for real friends. I would advise not thinking of normies etc as the enemy, I had lots of nice normal friends. Maybe I should try to reconnect...

@NEETAndTidy youve mentioned having a friend who you introduced to the blackpill a month or so ago. Did something happen
We only talk online. I see him maybe 4 times a year

I wish I knew. Having a close friend is overrated and a bit gay. They will betray you and act like you don't exist the moment they get a sniff of pussy anyway.

Jfl at being able to find friends in 2019
Everyone in 2019 is either focused on their own life or busy being friends with other people, you will never find a loyal friend nowadays.

Yeah having multiple personalities isnt enough sometimes

Same. I yearn for friendship more than a girlfriend tbh. That's not to say I'm losing my mind over it, I'm just so lonely right now.
you could always make up an imaginary friend
I literally do just this. I always imagine myself having a laugh with a group of friends. It's a nice cope and It's easier than trying to find an actual friend who is similar to you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back