Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I had a son my 2 pieces of advice to him to get girls or a girlfriend would be to either "be good looking" or "Toxically Masculine" or both

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
Everything else is just complete and utter fluff. Women create a huge market for one or both of these 2 things and that is why they are both in high demand and always have been, now more so than ever. Through decades of experience the only men I've seen in my life be successful with women have either been good looking or have been toxically masculine in a huge way or both. The only average looking or below guys I seen getting girls consistently were utter dickheads, bullies, loudmouths and scumbags which was what caused the attraction and that also has a knock on effect of the victims of these cunts in places like colleges and schools.

Women don't dislike toxic masculinity, they hate the toxically masculine chads and pricks that don't want them anymore or that they were never good enough for so need to lash out in some way at all men. Think about it...you only really know someone is toxically masculine if you have been in a relationship with them or spent a considerable amount of time with them so they MUST be complaining about these men and lumping us all in there with them.

And the fact is the experience of more and more young men each day is going to echo this same experience.

Every other case is either luck or some other random factors that you can't take into account as the norm.

You can throw being rich, famous, having status etc out the window because those are all extreme cases and exceptions, I'm talking about the experience of 99% of men.

What kind of advice is "be good looking"?

Cool story bro, I am sure you will have a son that you, an incel will give the good advice for him to be good looking while he is growing up. Now he will not be incel thanks to you telling him to stop being a faggot and ugly, he will now be a chad.

Tell him to grow to be an abusive shit, womel.love them

If I had a son my advice would be to not give him any cause I'd probably give him simp advice.