Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If I had a son, I wouldn't let him have a female teacher

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
He will not be lorded over by a disgusting feminist.

In all honesty, this will keep him away from the leftist propaganda and societal control. At least most societal forms of control and manipulation, he will most likely have peers that will pressure him into thinking in a certain manner.

In all honesty, this will keep him away from the leftist propaganda and societal control. At least most societal forms of control and manipulation, he will most likely have peers that will pressure him into thinking in a certain manner.
I will teach him everything I know, fuck this gay society.

he will most likely have peers that will pressure him into thinking in a certain manner.
That's gay, kids don't know anything and are retarded

Okay GrAYcel

He will not be lorded over by a disgusting feminist.
Female teachers are the main cause of downfall of men, its them who raised men to be weak and all faggoty.
Female teachers brought in the concept of faggotry legalisation and embracing being a faggot / troon.
Female teachers consumed ton of birth control pills and pissed it out into the water supply system, that same water consumed by hundreds of young men, turned them into weaklings.
Female teachers are the jews of modern age, and jews must always be gassed.
Females must be gassed.

Female teachers are the main cause of downfall of men, its them who raised men to be weak and all faggoty.
Female teachers brought in the concept of faggotry legalisation and embracing being a faggot / troon.
Female teachers consumed ton of birth control pills and pissed it out into the water supply system, that same water consumed by hundreds of young men, turned them into weaklings.
Female teachers are the jews of modern age, and jews must always be gassed.
Females must be gassed.
Asian mothers are even worse than them, trust me psychotic_cock69

I would just keep him out of this burgerland school system entirely, no vaccines, no goyslop none of that shit that made me so low test, I'd probably have the heart to work if I had a child to raise, but I couldn't provide for anyone now, in that completely theoretical situation however, i'm sure it would be a wakeup call out of NEETdom.

I would just keep him out of this burgerland school system entirely, no vaccines, no goyslop none of that shit that made me so low test, I'd probably have the heart to work if I had a child to raise, but I couldn't provide for anyone now, in that completely theoretical situation however, i'm sure it would be a wakeup call out of NEETdom.
That's smart, unfortunately it isn't possible here in Asia.

Asian mothers are even worse than them, trust me psychotic_cock69
You don't need to tell me man, i am a mainland pajeet, i have experienced this first hand. Indian mothers turn their sons into castrated sonsbands.

You don't need to tell me man, i am a mainland pajeet, i have experienced this first hand. Indian mothers turn their sons into castrated sonsbands.
At least they provide him her poorer cousin's hand in an arranged marriage

At least they provide him her poorer cousin's hand in an arranged marriage
Arranged marriage is cancer, all arranged marriage wives are on bumble or tinder finding their bulls, while their actual husbands betabuxx for bull and wife's hotel rent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back