Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If i had a gun i would have roped today

trognarukk

trognarukk

Captain
★★
Yeah pretty much title.

My last Suicidal Thoughts were couple months old. Nothing new, after all these years im bored of it.

The Self Hatred was too much to bear for me today. Had to run some errands by car and as i have wrote a couple times here before, my go to method would be jumping from a bridge. And i was like hell nah, its too bright outside, i cant park at a bridge, police would notice. Dont want to put in shizohospital.

But in this state of mind i was in, if i would have a gun in my car, there was like zero hesitation.

You Americans Incels have it hard to surpress the urge to buy a 9mm from walmart and off yourself.

Stay strong all Brocels

Over It Abandon Thread GIF

Yeah pretty much title.

My last Suicidal Thoughts were couple months old. Nothing new, after all these years im bored of it.

The Self Hatred was too much to bear for me today. Had to run some errands by car and as i have wrote a couple times here before, my go to method would be jumping from a bridge. And i was like hell nah, its too bright outside, i cant park at a bridge, police would notice. Dont want to put in shizohospital.

But in this state of mind i was in, if i would have a gun in my car, there was like zero hesitation.

You Americans Incels have it hard to surpress the urge to buy a 9mm from walmart and off yourself.

Stay strong all Brocels

Over It Abandon Thread GIF
Stuck in europe too, If i had a gun i would go to my parents house and blow my brains out, Theyd get a pleasant suprise coming home from work for neglecting theyre sons mental health and medical issues while them having afford to pay for them.

Stuck in europe too, If i had a gun i would go to my parents house and blow my brains out, Theyd get a pleasant suprise coming home from work for neglecting theyre sons mental health and medical issues while them having afford to pay for them.
Gun Blood GIF by Gecko1

If I had access to a firearm I would've ended my life years ago.
They took away all of the surefire suicide methods in my cuck country.