Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I Had a Deep Voice, I Could've Ascended with an E girl!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WEBgaEETOQ

Even this obese chink got a skinny white girl as his wife because he had YouTube fame through his deep voice! I have a soy voice which got me completely ignored in every video game I played,
Voice matters more than face having a deep voice is a Chad trait a trait that I’ll never have having a deep voice matters more than face because people take you seriously when you have a low pitched voice vs a high pitched voice nobody will take you seriously with a high pitched voice you’ll be a laughingstock and a joke to both men and women even children won’t respect you the voicepill is overlooked

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage

I had a deep voice but it got nuked after fucking up my hormones. Now i sound a mixture of high pitched teen and a 40 year old man

I want to kill that blond bitch :reeeeee:
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

He seems to be quite wealthy, is statusmaxxed, and is NT; perhaps this one time he was able to get a white foid, but I doubt the average sub 5 male could accomplish such in real life simply due to having a deep voice... :feelsjuice:

Our outwards physical unattractiveness would quickly dissipate any halos this hypothetical foid may have for us, as looks and height trump voice in terms of overall attractiveness; immediate negative projection and recontextualization of our voice into something creepy would begin. :feelsclown:

hair is all that matters

Keep in mind he dated that foid in the internet before tinder

Just be Asian theory is law. Ping @starcrapoo, he needs to see this and he has blocked me. He's always saying Asian=over when it's not true at all.

Just be Asian theory is law. Ping @starcrapoo, he needs to see this and he has blocked me. He's always saying Asian=over when it's not true at all.
He blocked me too

(mogs me tbh)

chad does not need to talk