Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If I had a daughter, as soon as she has had one dick inside of her I will throw her out into the street.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
If I had a daughter, I would homeschool her and never give her a smartphone. I will encourage her to dress modesty and to be abstinent. She is free to marry a man of her choosing, as long as she remains a virgin and once she's married she will be with her husband and no longer with me, and only with him should she lose her virginity.

You know you failed as a father when your daughter becomes a slut. Even worse is to find out she's giving birth and got pregnant before you even realize it.

If I find out that my daughter is no longer a virgin and has had sex before, I don't care how old she is, I would immediately disown her. If she was adult enough to have sex on her own accord, then she is adult enough to be on her own. I'm not going to keep her in my household and feed her if she's already used property. If she wants to be a whore, she can go suck dicks to support herself. There needs to be actual consequences in order to discourage foids from fornicating and being promiscuous.

If I had a daughter, I would homeschool her and never give her a smartphone. I will encourage her to dress modesty and to be abstinent. She is free to marry a man of her choosing, as long as she remains a virgin and once she's married she will be with her husband and no longer with me, and only with him should she lose her virginity.

You know you failed as a father when your daughter becomes a slut. Even worse is to find out she's giving birth and got pregnant before you even realize it.

If I find out that my daughter is no longer a virgin and has had sex before, I don't care how old she is, I would immediately disown her. If she was adult enough to have sex on her own accord, then she is adult enough to be on her own. I'm not going to keep her in my household and feed her if she's already used property. If she wants to be a whore, she can go suck dicks to support herself. There needs to be actual consequences in order to discourage foids from fornicating and being promiscuous.
A foid having a flip phone is good enough anyways. She only needs to talk to family members. I absolutely agree that foids need consequences like the world has given them for millennia. I'd kick my daughter out if she got raped or even sat on a guys lap before marriage.

A foid having a flip phone is good enough anyways. She only needs to talk to family members. I absolutely agree that foids need consequences like the world has given them for millennia. I'd kick my daughter out if she got raped or even sat on a guys lap before marriage.
Exactly. There is a reason why sluts were shamed. That is something foids can never take back, and they will forever become a burden to society.

You will never have a daughter so you don't need to worry about it

Based. Fuck premarital sex.

Exactly. There is a reason why sluts were shamed. That is something foids can never take back, and they will forever become a burden to society.
The issue is that people will still cope and say that "b-but muh experience!!" yeah rape is an experience too you tard :feelshaha:

You would toss out you're homegrown cum dumpster? Brutal!

Toss it out when you find out the baby is female

Toss it out when you find out the baby is female
Tbh, I wouldn't mind having a daughter even though yeah, some other dude is going to breed her and I would need to be extra precautious to who she interacts with.

Though I don't think it's bad if she remains abstinent until she is married. That's something that you as a father need to instill in her.

Tbh, I wouldn't mind having a daughter even though yeah, some other dude is going to breed her and I would need to be extra precautious to who she interacts with.

Though I don't think it's bad if she remains abstinent until she is married. That's something that you as a father need to instill in her.
Good luck with that lol. She will inevitably be a whore and will sneak out and disobey any rules you make for her. All these young Chads that will bust their load into her who were way younger than when you finally had sex and a daughter that might not even be yours

Good luck with that lol. She will inevitably be a whore and will sneak out and disobey any rules you make for her. All these young Chads that will bust their load into her who were way younger than when you finally had sex and a daughter that might not even be yours
All foids are hypergamous Chad chasers, yes. But I don't think all foids become whores if you do a good job at isolating them and would marry Chad instead.

All foids are hypergamous Chad chasers, yes. But I don't think all foids become whores if you do a good job at isolating them and would marry Chad instead.
Not in our society. Her friends, social media, and female nature will promote her to be a whore. And you can’t isolate her from it, if you try to she will rebel

Not in our society. Her friends, social media, and female nature will promote her to be a whore. And you can’t isolate her from it, if you try to she will rebel
That's why you homeschool her and don't give her a smartphone, and raise her in a more isolated and conservative environment so that she won't have access to those.

that is still cucked

That's why you homeschool her and don't give her a smartphone, and raise her in a more isolated and conservative environment so that she won't have access to those.
That might work when she’s younger but Eventually she’ll get tired of that and discover social media, get a phone of her own, she’ll sneak out and find Chads to fuck. She’ll end up hating that life you set up for her so much that it will blow up in your face once she’s old enough

That might work when she’s younger but Eventually she’ll get tired of that and discover social media, get a phone of her own, she’ll sneak out and find Chads to fuck. She’ll end up hating that life you set up for her so much that it will blow up in your face once she’s old enough
She'd still have sex with the Chad she's married with and insuring that she's married with the man who took her virginity guarantees that she'll be loyal to him.

If I find out that my daughter is no longer a virgin and has had sex before, I don't care how old she is, I would immediately disown her.
What if you woke up and she was riding your cock and that's the only time a cock was in her

If she was adult enough to have sex on her own accord, then she is adult enough to be on her own. I'm not going to keep her in my household and feed her if she's already used property. If she wants to be a whore, she can go suck dicks to support herself. There needs to be actual consequences in order to discourage foids from fornicating and being promiscuous.
What if she was raped?

Sounds harsh

First of all, it's cucked that you as a father are going to remain feeding her and keep her under your roof if she's already having sex. Once she loses her virginity at that point she becomes a grown woman. And I also don't want to be responsible for whatever bastard child she gives birth to.

Your incentive is to keep her a virgin until she finds a man to marry with and only then will her husband be her provider.

If you just let whores be whores, they will instead be rewarded for being promiscuous and becoming single moms with kids left and right becoming a burden to society. And then some cuck is gonna come and wife that up.

I'd never have any sons, it's simply not worth it
Let alone a whore daughter

In today's society she will necessarily be a whore anyway, the only solution is to send her to Siberia to a convent and arrange a marriage for her when she comes of age or simply eradicate her before she is born.

In today's society she will necessarily be a whore anyway, the only solution is to send her to Siberia to a convent and arrange a marriage for her when she comes of age or simply eradicate her before she is born.
Not if I go off grid or move out of the country entirely. It's still legal to homeschool your daughter and as long as she lives without a smartphone or social media then it's good.

Why would she need to be a whore? I know there are cucks out there who don't give a fuck about a foid's body count and bring someone like that into their life. But at the same time there are many guys who are actually willing to provide for a woman who remained a virgin and can be loyal.

If I'm raising her right, what are they gonna do to convince her otherwise?

Not if I go off grid or move out of the country entirely. It's still legal to homeschool your daughter and as long as she lives without a smartphone or social media then it's good.

Why would she need to be a whore? I know there are cucks out there who don't give a fuck about a foid's body count and bring someone like that into their life. But at the same time there are many guys who are actually willing to provide for a woman who remained a virgin and can be loyal.

If I'm raising her right, what are they gonna do to convince her otherwise?
In today's society she will necessarily be a slut anyway, the only solution is to send her to Siberia to a convent and arrange a marriage for her when she comes of age or simply eradicate her before she is born. And then she will eventually get tired of her daddy dearest.

no, i would fucking pulverize her skull with my own hands

High iq moves

If I had a daughter, then I'd disown her immediately, give her up to an Orphanage. :feelsUgh:

I cannot agree more. Having a daughter is fucking biggest level of being fucking filthy subhumanic beta buxx and cuckold. Imagine raising up little filthy bitch paying for her education food, and keeping that nasty hooker healthy only to make a new fucking mindless gross fucking meathole to fuck for fucking chad. Having daughter is being fucking gross disgusting simp! (in video game)

I would love her actually but never make her become a slut, I’m not a bad person I’l love my kids :fuk:

she will become what is called by most, a "cum dumpster", having a daughter is not reasonable, you are preparing her to be a future slut in her teens and life, so is reasonable. Having an daughter can be considered nonsensical, pointless.

What if she is 20 and sleeps with a man 25-29? will you judge her the same?

also its a given but marriage shouldnt be a problem right?

What if she is 20 and sleeps with a man 25-29? will you judge her the same?

also its a given but marriage shouldnt be a problem right?
By the time she's that age she would probably already be married if the guy isn't looking for a pump and dump.

Either way, she becomes her husband's property and I will no longer be maintaining her.

You and I have the same philosophy on having a daughter. I will make sure she is in a good church and is taught the importance of purity. If she takes a dick being unmarried then she is essentially dead to me. I would encourage her to get married early as possible 18-21 ideally, as the longer she waits the more temptations can occur. Her husband should be virgin as well but that’s difficult to be certain of.

If I had a daughter, I would disown her. JFL I wouldn't ever be able to love her knowing she is going to become a normie whore. Foids are creatures that should just be shut up somewhere until you need sex or dinner

You say you'd do all of that, but in reality normal people tend to love their children unconditionally.

Maybe that's part of where we went wrong? An absence of normal parenting?

You and I have the same philosophy on having a daughter. I will make sure she is in a good church and is taught the importance of purity. If she takes a dick being unmarried then she is essentially dead to me. I would encourage her to get married early as possible 18-21 ideally, as the longer she waits the more temptations can occur. Her husband should be virgin as well but that’s difficult to be certain of.
I would be fine if she got married by 16. The sooner the better of course because by the time those foids hit puberty that's when they get encouraged to sleep around.
You say you'd do all of that, but in reality normal people tend to love their children unconditionally.

Maybe that's part of where we went wrong? An absence of normal parenting?
I'm being legit. I'd love my daughter but as soon as she has sex I'd see her as an adult and she should be on her own at that point.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Maybe its best to hook her up with a stable beta provider with money.That way you'll have no financial obligations to her ans she will know that she has to collect welfare if she tries to divorce him.I think that its just a matter of time until she cheats,you can't suppress her natural desires for too long.

I would execute her