Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If i had a brother or a fatherly figure in the house for 1 week i could accomplish so much.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Literally i’d have my license in less than 2 weeks, be able to drive my car i bought in 2021, get hired for a job, set up my bank account and transfer all the money i made online, get more motivated, have some word of encouragement, not be depressed.

What i’ve been wanting all year. No progress what so ever.

Meanwhile i’m stuck with an old ass mother who doesn’t care about my future or wellbeing, all she cares about is my other siblings, getting her food stamps every month, and being mentally ill.

My brother doesn’t care about me and is mentally ill too. He’s never been there for me.

I wonder where i’d be growing up with some masculinity in my life.

My whole life i’ve grown up around female toxicity and lost men.

Life is only as difficult as other people make it.

Last edited:
Literally i’d have my license in less than 2 weeks, get hired for a job, get more motivated, have some word of encouragement, not be depressed.

Meanwhile i’m stuck with an old ass mother who doesn’t care about my future or wellbeing, all she cares about is my other siblings, getting her food stamps every month, and being mentally ill.

This is the future Jews want.

@Zer0/∞ can u relate

Can’t relate, my father is low iq bluepilled soyfag, he is my moms lap dog

Last edited:
Literally i’d have my license in less than 2 weeks, be able to drive my car i bought in 2021, get hired for a job, set up my bank account and transfer all the money i made online, get more motivated, have some word of encouragement, not be depressed.

My brother doesn’t care about me and is mentally ill too. He’s never been there for me.

I just ripped some juicy ass, mang

Feminism in a nutshell

no father figure for your face

Same, my brother is a NEET and my father is always out working or meeting his friends.

I know that feel. On occasion I'll visit my dad and help him with stuff. Even just helping him out for a few hours I learn a lot. Now imagine how you'd learn living with your father your entire life. Explains why so many guys have no practical skills, discipline, courage or anything that a father teaches his son.

Keep dreaming dude I can't imagine what it's like to get mogged by 2 other dudes imagine how little your mother would've cared if she had other options, this is brutal

Keep dreaming dude I can't imagine what it's like to get mogged by 2 other dudes imagine how little your mother would've cared if she had other options, this is brutal
Wdym “mogged by 2 other dudes”