Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If I got euthanized do you think I'd go to hell?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
If only that kind of service existed for subhumans. Because I'm too coward to end my misery by myself cause I was raised under religion, my mom was always telling me about hell and stuff. If I got an euthanasia, technically someone else would be "doing the job" so there's no reason to go hell under those circumstances. I'm not sure if hell exists but I don't wanna risk it. What you think?

No. And if you do get sent to Hell, then God is wicked rather than good and shouldn’t be worshiped as a result.

No such thing as hell or heaven buddy boyo. You'll just cease to exist and thats all

If only that kind of service existed for subhumans.
IF ONLY.

I don't think you'd go to hell. I don't even think people who commit suicide go to hell. How's hell supposed to be any worse than some people's fate here on earth?

No. And if you do get sent to Hell, then God is wicked rather than good and shouldn’t be worshiped as a result.
God doesn't give one fuck.

He already has enough blind followers devoting their lives to him. You think he cares if some lowley incel worships him

Do you want an honest answer?

Bro this reality is already hell.

I'm gonna guess no. If he cared about you worshipping him then you wouldn't be incel.

But you are. Therefore he doesn't give one fuck if you worship him.

In conclusion. Not even God will care if you die.

Last edited:
If heaven was real then hell would be the place where whores go to burn for eternity.

We are biological computers man. No soul, no hell, no heaven. You die, you rot. That is it.

technically someone else would be "doing the job"
I find that very funny and silly. Why do religious people think they can trick an all knowing and all powerful god?

Last edited:
We are biological computers man. No soul, no hell, no heaven. You die, you rot. That is it.
If that was true, then why haven't most incels killed themselves already

If that was true, then why haven't most incels killed themselves already

Your life is the only one you got. Its worth more all of a sudden.
Suicide bombers are religious, not atheists.

Sorry bro, but loli heaven is only for old wizards dying a virgin from natural caused and younglings scoring big in minecraft.

Nope & if you did do you really wanna be pals with a god that condemns you to this life & then has the gaul to sentence you to infinity suffering in hell.

Imagine a being that powerful & superior also cruel enough to torture his creation for eternity.

I have heard that it sets back your potential to escape the reincarnation loop, a few lifetimes but that's speculation from someone that hasn't reincarnated like Jesus lol.

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." Revelation 12:9
There is no hell, its a medieval hoax. Satan is on earth, this place is literary hell inhabited by demons jfl

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." Revelation 12:9
There is no hell, its a medieval hoax. Satan is on earth, this place is literary hell inhabited by demons jfl
This is a short phase of end times.
Read the book till the end:

"7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
Revelation 20

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: "
Hebrews 9:27

So everyone, who is not written in the book of life will go into judgment and damnation.
To say there is no hell or that there is a God who will pass everyone to heaven because he is the old big bearded cool dude is spiritual bluepill. He is holy and righteous.
But that He is indeed good is manifested, not only, but ultimately in the perfect sacrifice for our sins.: himself, God in the human flesh, Jesus Christ. It is easy to get saved by believing, but it is foolishness to most of the people.
"And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. " Rev 21:17

About heaven:
"But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who does what is detestable or false, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life. "
Revelation 21:27
Ask yourself, if you are so good to make it in there?

Last edited:

"7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
Revelation 20

This is refers to what will happen after the second coming, and I have to say he is taking his damn time. God is neither the old bearded douche bag who sends people to suffer for all eternity because they were deceived by the evil forces he cant stop himself. He is loving and compassionate, the righteous are privileged to go to heaven and the wicked just die and will be resurrected later to be judged for their sins. Hell is a cope.

Yes suicide is a sin

Chad and Stacy will go to heaven, all that awaits us is hell.

Revelation 20

So everyone, who is not written in the book of life will go into judgment and damnation.
To say there is no hell or that there is a God who will pass everyone to heaven because he is the old big bearded cool dude is spiritual bluepill. He is holy and righteous.
But that He is indeed good is manifested, not only, but ultimately in the perfect sacrifice for our sins.: himself, God in the human flesh, Jesus Christ. It is easy to get saved by believing, but it is foolishness to most of the people.
"And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. " Rev 21:17

About heaven:
"But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who does what is detestable or false, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life. "
Revelation 21:27
Ask yourself, if you are so good to make it in there?
We are in said end times then

Suicide is how an ugly man escapes hell.

Also, if God is real, and it's the god that people believe created this world and humans, thus creating sexually reproducing primates of varying degrees of genetic quality with males that are forced to ruthless and brutally compete with each other in a bloodbath of genetic superiority... we need to become God so we can send that "god" to hell ourselves, because he would be the real Satan.

Jfl if you think ugly men will be allowed in heaven

Jfl if you think ugly men will be allowed in heaven
"27 But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong; 28 God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are, 29 so that no human being[a] might boast in the presence of God " 1 Corinthians 1:27

"The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people: " Deut 7:7

"He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man. The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy. " Psalm 147

@Smitty: I am not convinced by the doctrine of annihilation, which is also strongly represented in the minority in Christianity (especially popular with cults of Jehovah's Witnesses)
The quoted passages alone speak strongly against it.

Because I'm too coward to end my misery by myself cause I was raised under religion, my mom was always telling me about hell and stuff. I

Heaven and hell does not exist. You would just reincarnate.

If I broke off a tooth and put it under my pillow before going to bed nude, do you think a tooth fairy would fuck me?

Hell can't be any worse than this place anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back