Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I go back to high school like my boomer parents want me to, I'd graduate at 22.

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
They're really pushing for me to go and they said I "Was going to" start on december 1st, although all they schools that interviewed me or I applied to didn't call back JFL (Looks fucking me again). If I were to go to school right now I would graduate at around 21-22-23. That'd be fucking mega suifuel when even seniors who are 19/late 18 are considered old. Imagine an incel in senior class in their 20's JFL. I couldn't take it. I would be graduating at the time people my age are getting degrees. The worst part is this can work, as the state law here makes the cut off limit I think 25 or around that, so I could legally go to a HS despite being 4+ years over the average age

edit: This is HIGH SCHOOL, not COLLEGE.

Last edited:
In Europe seniors are usually in their mid to late 20s.

major in something easy and never show up

Do it and don't tell anyone about your age. Use your matured body to get big and get a prime 14 year old gf.

The worst thing is, you would probably be the oldest and most autistic one.
Almost everyone there probably had a relationship and a functioning social circle.

Do it and don't tell anyone about your age. Use your matured body to get big and get a prime 14 year old gf.

I never graduate high school but have a bachelors

They're really pushing for me to go and they said I "Was going to" start on december 1st, although all they schools that interviewed me or I applied to didn't call back JFL (Looks fucking me again). If I were to go to school right now I would graduate at around 21-22-23. That'd be fucking mega suifuel when even seniors who are 19/late 18 are considered old. Imagine an incel in senior class in their 20's JFL. I couldn't take it. I would be graduating at the time people my age are getting degrees. The worst part is this can work, as the state law here makes the cut off limit I think 25 or around that, so I could legally go to a HS despite being 4+ years over the average age

just get a comfy night job if your boomer parents are forcing you to do something with your life

If I were in your position I’d NEET as long as possible and then commit suicide.

Don't you have any adult high schools you can go to? They have a few in my city and unlike traditional high schools they operate at an accelerated pace (ie there are four ~2 month semesters) and as a bonus you don't have to spend time around teenage retards. If you don't have access to an adult school, is there an online/distance learning program you can do where you can complete courses at your own pace? It's true that you need to get your high school diploma (and in my opinion go to college after) but I agree that the time frame is pretty absurd and IMO you don't need a full year for anything you learn in high school. I suggest you look into your alternative options before diving straight into full year schooling but if you have no alternative all I can say is bite the bullet and do it.