Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If i get attention from fags does it mean im a fakecel?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I have gay men looking at me and sometimes flirting but I get absolutely zero attention from women.

No those disgusting degenerates will fuck anything with a hole

depends if faggot or not

Incels.is moment.

It doesn't mean anything. JFL

Unless you're a faggot you're not a fakecel. Faggots used to give me attention when I was like 15.

:foidSoy:: Wow volcel, if you decline being homo then that's no longer involuntary

:foidSoy:: Wow volcel, if you decline being homo then that's no longer involuntary
No dumbass. the point is if fags find you attractive enough to flirt with you there might be a chance you're gl enough to snag a woman.

nah, it might even be a negative trait to get attention from faggots because it means youre girly

@_meh and @Tryna Ascend are the resident faggots, I'm sure they would no.

Men are always horny, there is no such thing as a gay trucel because it's so easy to get laid if you're gay.

Men are always horny, there is no such thing as a gay trucel because it's so easy to get laid if you're gay.
Over for gaycels, mang

Tfw you don't even get attention from dirty sodomites

I must be a truecel