Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I get a family I’m beating my wife

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
I feel like abusing women makes them want you more, This doesn’t work if you are ugly but if you are high tier normie you can beat the fuck out of her and force her to stay loyal with intimidation and fear and also if you get her pregnant she is stuck with you, Btw this doesn’t work in the west so don’t try it or go to jail. I’m going to a third world country after I ascend and I’m gonna be a abuser because I don’t care about women they are all shallow narcissistic whores who only care about bones and height so why not hurt them and make them reliant on you for dopamine after you finish beating them or sexually abusing them then you give them love and they will find it hard to leave you because you are so dark triad only if you are ugly then this doesn’t work but still if you are a bit above normie tier it still works they always stay with the abusers because it shows dominance

Hi IT
I’m going to a third world country after I ascend and I’m gonna be a abuser because I don’t care about women
it depends on the country, most third world countries are cucked and you'll go to prison for beating up a foid

if you get her pregnant she is stuck with you
not really, she can just leave your ass and find a cuck normie who will give her his entire net worth just for existing and take care of her cum spawns

Don't beat her too hard or she'll orgasm

Also being very forceful and abusive during sex and acting like a rapist gets their pussies wet as fuck you can’t be a framelet or a weak bitch though
not really, she can just leave your ass and find a cuck normie who will give her his entire net worth just for existing and take care of her cum spawns
Not if you are in a 3rd world country especially with Islam, If people are poor why would a man stay with another mans seed and pay for everything that makes no sense in a shithole only in the west you see this happening
Hi IT

it depends on the country, most third world countries are cucked and you'll go to prison for beating up a foid
If you keep it quiet and you make her stay at home, With intimidation and abuse you can make her afraid of you and less chance of her telling

Last edited:
I just want to slap a woman in the face during sex.

For this you have to be in a country where there is a civil war, like Somalia, Nigeria…
The police there have no desire to deal with such trivialities, they have more important things to do.

Just get UTI theory
Cope because I will just piss on her face after that (according to rawdog whoremaxxers, this dramatically decreases the chances of uti)

I feel like abusing women makes them want you more, This doesn’t work if you are ugly but if you are high tier normie you can beat the fuck out of her and force her to stay loyal with intimidation and fear and also if you get her pregnant she is stuck with you, Btw this doesn’t work in the west so don’t try it or go to jail. I’m going to a third world country after I ascend and I’m gonna be a abuser because I don’t care about women they are all shallow narcissistic whores who only care about bones and height so why not hurt them and make them reliant on you for dopamine after you finish beating them or sexually abusing them then you give them love and they will find it hard to leave you because you are so dark triad only if you are ugly then this doesn’t work but still if you are a bit above normie tier it still works they always stay with the abusers because it shows dominance
Are you just @ShowerTaker's alt?

Are you just @ShowerTaker's alt?
No I just made this name because I’m a manlet and copers said to shower so you get the gist but I am a separate person from that guy

@ShowerTaker's alt XD

@ShowerTaker's alt XD
Im a different person for fucks sake, are we that similar in ideology. If mods are reading this just look at my IP address and his IP address

I’m going to a third world country after I ascend and I’m gonna be a abuser
Yes, but a couple of tips,
1) don't post the nations here, unless you want to tip off Normies that lurk here (I have mine too).
2) pick a Nation that does not have an Extradition treaty with whatever Nation you are from.
3) It's rather easy to get a JB Foid as a wife in third world nations through different means (don't want to name them, but one is as easy as bribing).
4) Post the content online (not to doxx you, but to piss off Normies :feelsaww:) this last one isn't as much of a tip, then as something I would just enjoy.

I would take her to walks a la Bilzerian style

28D19CA400000578-3086227-image-a-4_1431950913254.jpg

force a crystal of LSD down her throat and watch the fireworks

Being a strict controlling husband is very important. Women will start disrespecting you more and more if you are soft and they suddenly cheat on you, or leave you first and immediatly fuck a guy they talked to behind your back.

Better a abuser than some soy-husband.