Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel if i ever got a girlfriend i feel that i would be extremely emotionally unavailable

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
inb4 go see a therapist

Images 45

fuck off you piece of shit

soys, cucks & women:
Trigerrreed

therapy wouldn't work for me.

i'm so grounded with reality that deluding myself is not a viable option.

In which case you’re in luck.

That’s exactly what they want.

Whenever a man shows the modern mind ruined feminist female even the barest glimpse of genuine love or affection she will kick you to the curb and scream beta male at you faster than Wings of Redemption can steal your Pepsi or bowl of Wendy’s Chili.

View: https://youtu.be/Pi5TnqjfbG8

I've got too many problems. If I showed even a hint of vulnerability she'd leave so quickly.
It's a moot point for me lol

Whenever a man shows the modern mind ruined feminist female even the barest glimpse of genuine love or affection she will kick you to the curb and scream beta male at you faster than Wings of Redemption can steal your Pepsi or bowl of Wendy’s Chili.

personality matters :feelsclown:

inb4 go see a therapist

View attachment 427849

fuck off you piece of shit

soys, cucks & women:
View attachment 427850

therapy wouldn't work for me.

i'm so grounded with reality that deluding myself is not a viable option.
Same here. Always had problems with distance to other people to some degree. Never played with my parents really, never looked people in the eyes, never showed any sign of affection to others really and I also despised physical contact as a child.

Attachment therapy was in my youth quite common and this made my problems even worse due to despising that enforced physical contact even more - it is nowadays often discredited as extremely harmful/dangerous. It broke me even more. Funny thing that I react to physical jokes years latter with shaking/etc. Really good work of those who were supposed to "help me". Nowadays I long for some physical contact but nothing hard or that or else I would probably feel the need to push that individual away/retain my freedom.

Attachment therapy was in my youth quite common and this made my problems even worse due to despising that enforced physical contact even more - it is nowadays often discredited as extremely harmful/dangerous. It broke me even more. Funny thing that I react to physical jokes years latter with shaking/etc. Really good work of those who were supposed to "help me". Nowadays I long for some physical contact but nothing hard or that or else I would probably feel the need to push that individual away/retain my freedom.
what did you do during the therapy?

also why would your parents force you to interact with these people if you were clearly uncomfortable?

Nowadays I long for some physical contact but nothing hard or that or else I would probably feel the need to push that individual away/retain my freedom.
this.

freedom > sex.

can't stand needy/sticky people.

Extremely based. Being emotionally unavailable is a good key to retain a hole by your side.

what did you do during the therapy?

also why would your parents force you to interact with these people if you were clearly uncomfortable?
Because it was back then still seen as a cure/therapeutic method for Autism. Back then they said it was caused by lacking parenting skills.

I was held by a therapist and it felt like I was squeezed/like I was suffocating - this lasted for hours, some children actually died during that procedure in the USA/etc., but it was still widely used in Europe back then.

I told my parents how it affected me, but they thought I overexaggerated everything (which is usual for children my age).
this.

freedom > sex.

can't stand needy/sticky people.
Tbh, clingy GFs sound nice on paper, but would become an annoyance irl.

Last edited:
Because it was back then still seen as a cure/therapeutic method for Autism.

I was held by a therapist and it felt like I was squeezed/like I was suffocating - this lasted for hours, some children actually died during that procedure in the USA/etc., but it was still widely used in Europe back then.

I told my parents how it affected me, but they thought I overexaggerated everything (which is usual for children my age).
that's disturbing.

back then you mean early 00's? you are around my age ~23.

did your sessions go something like this? the way that man is holding that kid.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4acOXrijMA

that's disturbing.

back then you mean early 00's? you are around my age ~23.

did your sessions go something like this? the way that man is holding that kid.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4acOXrijMA

Yes. Was one of the last people where they did this shit. In 2010 they even started to take legal measures against many institutions that practiced that method. Was mostly pressed against the chest of the practicer extremely hard.