Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I ever get success with women then I can't post on incels.me anymore

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
The struggle is real.

I would miss this place! :)

We would all miss this place tbh

If you success then you will stop being an incel, but remember well OP, you are here forever.:feelsrope:
Sorry but you will fail...

Incels never win :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

On other hand blackpilled guys are allowed as long as they don't brag.

One reason I like to chat here is it's cool to have somewhere to talk about girls with other guys who are also a bit alternative. It's hard to find that kind of thing on the web. And many people here are struggling in life generally like I am, such as being NEET, etc.

So... it helps me. I like talking about politics and other things, but they don't help me make progress in my own life such as with relationships or a career.

According to the rules, blackpilled normies are allowed so..

Yes I am here mainly because I was incel for 21 years and just recently ascended a year ago. I can relate to incels and I think that’s why most bluepilled normies hate on incels so much, because they don’t know what it’s like to be loveless KHHVs. They’ll say you guys are misogynists or whatever but it’s like, “how can you talk shit if you’ve been loved? How can you say it’s just sex if you’ve had sex your whole life?” I love this site for the blackpilled stuff on it and the intelligent conversations and topics. It’s real and gritty and bluepilled normies don’t accept it. I hate calling myself a normie tbh because I don’t feel like a normie but oh well. But yeah your allowed to still post as long as you don’t brag

Quick idea before bedtime. You could just post you ascension on looksmax to circumvent bragging here. Just add blackpilled normie to your sig, so we now.