Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I ever get lucky.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
If I ever do get lucky with a girl in real life, I’m just gonna not tell her I’m an incel just incase she confuses me with hating all females when I really only hate the majority them. I will be myself and all because I’m against acting all fake just for the sake of getting girls but just won’t mention I’m an incel. Then again, if I get lucky with a girl, I won’t even need to be an incel anymore. If anything like that ever does happen, I also won’t be that dick that posts on this forum to brag about it and do the sensible thing by keeping it to myself.

Last edited:
If I ever do she'd cheat on me

Also take into consideration whenever you do go out with her you know how many guys you'd be mogged by? All while she's witnessing that right in front of you. Out of all the guys in this world, specifically chad's, the delusion is far from reality.

Also take into consideration whenever you do go out with her you know how many guys you'd be mogged by? All while she's witnessing that right in front of you. Out of all the guys in this world, specifically chad's, the delusion is far from reality.
Good point.

Sounds like you’d cuck yourself tbh..

Remember bro, better incel than cuck.

Sounds like you’d cuck yourself tbh..

Remember bro, better incel than cuck.
I see your point but if I do end up getting cheated on then it’s one of them ‘Fuck it’ type situations.

You can always try to blackpill her if you were to get that far.

I dont think we ever will get lucky but good luck

If I ever do get lucky with a girl in real life, I’m just gonna not tell her I’m an incel
If you got lucky with a girl, you wouldn't be incel by default because you would no longer be celibate.

she will try and compare you to other men(exes), especially when shes around other women. pretty much a status symbol for a woman and if her friends dont view you as attractive then good bye relationship

i always tell people to lie because you've seen on reddit and other places that women are capable of rejecting you seconds away from intercourse just for being too inexperienced

you shouldn't tell her afterwards either, given that rape accusations exist

you just ascend and get the fuck out of there, if you decide to stay with her you pretty much have to take it to your grave.

If I ever do get lucky with a girl in real life, I’m just gonna not tell her I’m an incel just incase she confuses me with hating all females when I really only hate the majority them. I will be myself and all because I’m against acting all fake just for the sake of getting girls but just won’t mention I’m an incel. Then again, if I get lucky with a girl, I won’t even need to be an incel anymore. If anything like that ever does happen, I also won’t be that dick that posts on this forum to brag about it and do the sensible thing by keeping it to myself.
Good little helper :panties::feelsmusic:

Well, once you get lucky, you’re no longer incel so should of should of it when I made this post.

she will try and compare you to other men(exes), especially when shes around other women. pretty much a status symbol for a woman and if her friends dont view you as attractive then good bye relationship

Exactly, it’s simply unfair how it all works.