Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I ever decide to rope, I'd like to donate all I have to charities that help incels, what are some charities I should be looking into?

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
At this point in my life, being a 31 year old KHHV, I have to start planning for the rope one day. I don't know when I will go but hopefully I will have more to give to others than I do now.

Does anyone know of some good charities I can leave my money to? I have only ever felt at home playing quiz bowl in high school and here in the incel community. So I'll leave a little bit to help fund quiz bowl programs at poor schools, but after that I don't know where my money should go. Ideally the money will go to helping incels, but I don't know if there's a charity for that and if there were the feds will be on it like white on rice. So I might have to temper my expectations and donate to charities that help men and boys in need. With the exception of the quiz bowl donation, I will not donate to a charity that helps even one foid or foidlet. I'd rather burn my money before it goes to them.

I'm also wary of mission creep, because you never know how far a charity's mission may deviate from it currently is. Take the Ford Foundation for example, at first it was exactly the kind of foundation you would think Henry Ford would start. Spreading post-war democracy and education and whatever the fuck. Now they're pretty much a progressive activist group. Ford would shit himself if he realized what it became

So I'll take any ideas and look into them

Help curry truecels

Problem is it helps girls, would I be allowed to stipulate that my money only go to boys? Or is there a charity run by a based guy that only funds boys?

Problem is it helps girls, would I be allowed to stipulate that my money only go to boys? Or is there a charity run by a based guy that only funds boys?
Either male orphanages or syndromes that only involves males

bill and melinda gates foundation

Either male orphanages or syndromes that only involves males
Huh good idea, I'll look into some testicular and prostate cancer charities

There's no charities even indirectly targeted at incels. Donate it all to some poorfag incel or else your money is going to be in the hands of trannies and ''StrOgn Independant'' sheboons.

but the money isn't only going to incels
As I said in the original post, because finding incel charities is nearly impossible I will also consider charities that help men in general

As I said in the original post, because finding incel charities is nearly impossible I will also consider charities that help men in general
The ones who can target incels are stuff like klinefelter or similar

Send me money please

Send me money please
If I genuinely find no good options when I choose to rope, and this community still exists when I do, I'll see if I can set up a fund or something with the mods. But honestly that in itself sounds like a retarded idea

If I genuinely find no good options when I choose to rope, and this community still exists when I do, I'll see if I can set up a fund or something with the mods. But honestly that in itself sounds like a retarded idea
Make something like Nobel Prize but for Incels

Make something like Nobel Prize but for Incels
Not a bad idea at all, but I wouldn’t be able to afford even the smallest version of a Nobel committee. Gotta make sure it doesn’t get taken over and the money embezzled after I die

this also made me realize that my own fund idea was unrealistic

With the years passing by, keep taking night walks and identify places where homeless men are there. Keep a track of those and men who are stuck at low end jobs. These are the people who obviously would be incels.

A month or two before your roping, convert your savings/cash into stuff that can help, like rain coat, umbrella, antibiotics, snack bags, alcohol, smokes.. And give to them. Don't wait for them to thank you, just drop it off and scoot for we shouldn't be identified at any cost. Don't do it all in one go. Desperation may make them greedy and they may try to snatch it.

These little things would be a thing of joy for the depraved.

Never make the mistake of donating to any organization. Somehow foids would benefit out of it the most. And yes, even to donate, this world is cucked beyond redemption, but the struggle is worth the effort IMHO.

(this is what I have planned to do, btw).

At this point in my life, being a 31 year old KHHV, I have to start planning for the rope one day. I don't know when I will go but hopefully I will have more to give to others than I do now.

Does anyone know of some good charities I can leave my money to? I have only ever felt at home playing quiz bowl in high school and here in the incel community. So I'll leave a little bit to help fund quiz bowl programs at poor schools, but after that I don't know where my money should go. Ideally the money will go to helping incels, but I don't know if there's a charity for that and if there were the feds will be on it like white on rice. So I might have to temper my expectations and donate to charities that help men and boys in need. With the exception of the quiz bowl donation, I will not donate to a charity that helps even one foid or foidlet. I'd rather burn my money before it goes to them.

I'm also wary of mission creep, because you never know how far a charity's mission may deviate from it currently is. Take the Ford Foundation for example, at first it was exactly the kind of foundation you would think Henry Ford would start. Spreading post-war democracy and education and whatever the fuck. Now they're pretty much a progressive activist group. Ford would shit himself if he realized what it became

dont donate, all non-profits are full of foids that will probably embezzle money,

my bank account

you larping as hell

Last edited:
Ah. "The legacy problem."

I know it well.

As i sit on my pile of cash and coins and tools and books and beans and wheat...

Who deserves to survive?

Isn't there anyone?

None care. None spend time. None visit. All just pass me by...

The "dead man switch" looks better every day. If i fail to tap the, "I'm alive" button, then, poof! Up it all goes.

there is no charity for you're face

Machine Intelligence Research Institute.

Only god like super intelligence can save us.

There are none. If there was one, all the foids and feminazis would stage daily protest outside of their offices.

You could donate money to organizations that fight for legalizing prostitution

You could donate money to organizations that fight for legalizing prostitution
I thought about this and there are such organizations, but they're almost always run by foids, for foids.

Machine Intelligence Research Institute.

Only god like super intelligence can save us.
Yup, infused into the cybernetic brain of a robo-waifu. Honestly, funding anything that would help robo-waifus become a reality would help incels who could afford it, at least.