Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If I ever "ascended", I would be ashamed of ever calling myself a incel

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
I don't believe in ascension. If you dream of “ascending” and have any hope that it could happen one day, please delete your account.

If I ascended, I would be angry with myself for comparing my meaningless fakecel suffering to yours (ours).

ascension doesnt exist unless u have late puberty

Ascension is like winning a lottery, extremely rare, probably the only difference is the girl will dump you faster than you spend the money that you won.

Ascension is like winning a lottery, extremely rare, probably the only difference is the girl will dump you faster than you spend the money that you won.
No. Theoretically, everyone can win the lottery, whereas, not everyone can ascend, only those who have always had the possibility to do so.

I sit in my room 24/7 and dont have any contact with foids online or offline.

They could storm my house like federals and I wouldnt gave a fuck

No. Theoretically, everyone can win the lottery, whereas, not everyone can ascend, only those who have always had the possibility to do so.
still, if you don't slay you're still an incel imo, i wouldn't call some sub5 who once got lucky with obese landwhale a fakecel.

Last edited:

he meant probability wise not in the literal sense i think

Just be a crab in a buck theory

Nah don't be ashamed for something out of your control