Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I ever ascend...

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I want to make many children between 5-10.
I would live of off goverment money which would be over 6k euros per month.
I would also probably train them in martial arts and gymcelling so they could protect each other. I think a big and strong family is very important. But ofc this is all a dream.
Most foids wouldnt want more than 2 children today many dont want any.
And the biggest problem is that no women would want me.

I want to make many children between 5-10.
I would live of off goverment money which would be over 6k euros per month.
I would also probably train them in martial arts and gymcelling so they could protect each other. I think a big and strong family is very important. But ofc this is all a dream.
Most foids wouldnt want more than 2 children today many dont want any.
And the biggest problem is that no women would want me.
Same. Although I would want to have some sort of family business to ensure they all have a future instead of leaving it to themselves to work out what to do and tough luck if you fail at everything (like me)

why do you want 5-10 kids?

Ascension is a meme tbh. Better not to hope for it. Its the hope that kills.
The hope hurts. It hurts because it's really just cope and when you realize that, you know the only way out is the rope...

From my calculations no woman with 3 kids are ever from the same father.

why do you want 5-10 kids?
Because you get much goverment money for that in germany. I wouldnt need to work and having mostly strong boys would be good becaue they could beat cucks. Basically kill cucks death sqauds.

why would you want to ruin your wife's body like that?
at least divorce her afterwards.

1 kid at most. Hopefully a guy

I want to marry a 14 year old white foid and make her pop out one child per year until she's 30.

I want to marry a 14 year old white foid and make her pop out one child per year until she's 30.
So you want 15 kids? :giga:

Doesn’t sound very sustainable tbh..

So you want 15 kids? :giga:

Doesn’t sound very sustainable tbh..
I know, but it'd be cool. There's a way, going to Germany and Muslimmaxxing so the taxpayers will pay for my kids. But since I'm legally an actual German and not a rapefugee, I guess it doesn't work :feelsbadman:

You described what ethnik families are doing for a long time.
The problem, foids in general are too selfish to have as many children. You'd be lucky if you'd have a couple.