Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If I end up finding a wife, I want to treat her like a queen. I don't want to play the mind game of not being clingy or having 'other priorities'

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
10%
yet this is contradictory to how relationships function

she will begin to resent you if you treat her too well, "if you treat her like a celebrity, she'll treat you like a fan"

they want you to be less attentive, like a Chad who has many options and could leave at any given moment

Women should only be kept around for sex. Love is a ghost of the mind that women use to chain you to them.

yet women prefer a chad who treats them like shit

or their personality detector fails to go off, and they fuck a chad who will leave them as a single mom

:bluepill:
Ban this foid already

yet women prefer a chad who treats them like shit

or their personality detector fails to go off, and they fuck a chad who will leave them as a single mom
agree :yes:

Ban this foid already

the goal is to escape inceldom, not stay in it forever

although, I'll still be posting on this forum regardless

Idk why people are mad at this? It’s just an extension of personality being a meme and or dark triad maxing which is a common knowledge here

JFL. If you have been on here for 23 days and still think like this... you are beyond saving

Ban this foid already

Kinda simp like ngl.

You can be nice while maintaining authority.

That's a good joke. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fucking simp. I would treat her like a slave :reeeeee:

Sadly all of your doting will just give her the "ick" and dry her pussy up. Real women don't care about romance, they just wanna get raped by a nigga like Jeremy Meeks and give birth to his rapebaby.

How do we cope with this reality? Maybe we should devote ourselves to 2D waifus, buy all of her merchandise and call it a day.

Jfl at calling a foid a "queen"

she will begin to resent you if you treat her too well, "if you treat her like a celebrity, she'll treat you like a fan"

they want you to be less attentive, like a Chad who has many options and could leave at any given moment
Jfl at marriage

that's how a relationship should be

both partners should have nothing but adoration for one another
This idealistic shit cope.
A man should be careful demonstrating it, otherwise she will backstab you. The woman has to earn it. I would love to "worship" my gf If I had one, but I would force myself to be cold with her

I understand but you’ll find other priorities before the relationship to have a routine and then ya won’t be clingy with her because ya have stuff to like do

I understand but you’ll find other priorities before the relationship to have a routine and then ya won’t be clingy with her because ya have stuff to like do

Sadly all of your doting will just give her the "ick" and dry her pussy up. Real women don't care about romance, they just wanna get raped by a nigga like Jeremy Meeks and give birth to his rapebaby.
OP needs to realize this, even females do not want to be treated nice, they ENJOY being degraded by genetically superior men

How do we cope with this reality? Maybe we should devote ourselves to 2D waifus, buy all of her merchandise and call it a day.
OP needs to realize this, even females do not want to be treated nice, they ENJOY being degraded by genetically superior men
OP can make his wife happy by hiring a Tyrone with a 9 inch BBC to demolish his wife's pussy so she can enjoy herself! :soy:

good luck bro:smonk:

unfortunately women are shallow by nature and most aren’t even looking for anything good or pure- just someone who looks and acts like a Chad so they have something to cry and bitch to their other femoids about.

unfortunately women are shallow by nature and most aren’t even looking for anything good or pure- just someone who looks and acts like a Chad so they have something to cry and bitch to their other femoids about.
simple yet uplifted and entitled cretins.

being nice is a death sentence in 2022

Beyond ogre, even Chad simps are hated, nevertheless a normal or below average male

Mega simp, you really just called a foid a queen :feelskek:

For those of you who don't know, this is the guy who is rice but refuses to date noodles
he is based for not dating noodles. better volcel than settle for what u don't like. very respectable @NBAYoungBoy

Mega simp, you really just called a foid a queen :feelskek:

For those of you who don't know, this is the guy who is rice but refuses to date noodles

just not attracted to them

i cant control that

women aint loyal .. chris brown said it :(

She will begin to resent you if you treat her too well, "if you treat her like a celebrity, she'll treat you like a fan"

Agreed, but if I treat her like a queen, I would want her to treat me like a king.

Agreed, but if I treat her like a queen, I would want her to treat me like a king.
A Queen is only that to peasants.

if you do that she will 100000000000% cheat on you. you need to be sturdy with her, women don't mature past like 15. can't treat her too good or her ego will sky rocket and she will dump you for someone else