Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If I emomaxx could I ascend?

RobTenekin

RobTenekin

Banned
-
Grow my hair out long, dye it black, wear oversized shitty clothes. I mean I am skinny as hell anyway and I’m white with blue eyes so maybe I will be able to accompany emo big tit toilets in their shitty punk back room brothels:feelshehe::feelshehe:

want? try

nobody here knows how to seduce a woman

might attract some mentally ill whore but this whole emo shit is cringe as fuck for males make me wanna rip their throats out

Maybe if you shootyourselfintheheadmaxx you could ascend from this forum :bigbrain:

NTmaxx and you WILL ascend.

I don't think so, I tried to be goth, I had shoulder-long hair also dyed it black and wore black clothes. But I was still non-NT, so nothing had happened.

Now in the '20s? Hell no.

Back in the peak emo '00s? Also hell no.

Maybe if it was 2004

Not in 2023 and beyond, I'm sorry to break your cope.

This. Emo's don't even exist anymore. The music is gone, and the actual emo scene as well.
This is how actual emos looked:
View attachment 679980View attachment 679981
This is how modern "emos" look like:
View attachment 679982View attachment 679983
I know some of them irl, since they go in my class. Most are way uglier, and they're all drug addicted crazy whores with leftists beliefs. One fat whore of them called herself "anarcho-communist":feelshaha:
Foids still do this??? Fucking hell at least back in the 2000s there was actually relevant music and nightclubs and shit.

You might be able to depending on how tall you are

I'm kinda emomaxxed tbh, although it's not beneficial at all, since i have a 1/10 disfigured face.
In your case, it'd probably be different, but success is not guaranteed.