Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I didn't have a small dick I would be very active in politics

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
I have so much energy and ideas, I would take on Jewish power and foster white power. I don't care about what people think of me which is a huge advantage when becoming a dissident, but when I think about my small dick I lose motivation because I feel cucked for fighting for others who get to have families and good lives while I will remain alone.

That explains so much now :dafuckfeels: (why i never cared about politics)

I have a 6.5 inch dick and even that isn't probably big enough for most foids. Not that it matters, because if you are ugly with bad social skills its over for me either way

It sucks to not have a +8x6

this world is bullshit. how am i supposed to be happy with sub 7.5''

I have a 6.5 inch dick and even that isn't probably big enough for most foids. Not that it matters, because if you are ugly with bad social skills its over for me either way
Mogs me, if you're decent height you could get into politics.

IQ Holes

Zagorski

USFlag

History:

View: https://vocaroo.com/1hbj41CD8zNT

My Political Commentary:

GND

GDN

Strugglin

Race0

Race1

I have so much energy and ideas, I would take on Jewish power and foster white power. I don't care about what people think of me which is a huge advantage when becoming a dissident, but when I think about my small dick I lose motivation because I feel cucked for fighting for others who get to have families and good lives while I will remain alone.
No you won’t :feelskek: