Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If I could turn you into a 6'4 white chad with a perfect face and 18 y/o , would you...

If I could turn you into a 6'4 white chad with a perfect face and 18 y/o , would you...

• Total voters
I will not participate in your suvery infiltroonator

I would try to forget the blackpill and have a nice life with a trad muslim woman.

Your sex drive and ego are too high with those stats for monogamy to be viable

I probably still wouldn't be happy because I know I would only have female attention because of the blackpill.

I wouldn't cheat I'd just get a harem

Your sex drive and ego are too high with those stats for monogamy to be viable
That's what I think. I've seen this in my university. A normal fun nerdy chad who only wants a long term relationship suddenly gets a taste of chad's life and starts thinking "well fk, why should I settle for less? I can do what I want, who'll stop me?" And they inevitably become cheaters or at least womanizers who help women cheat on their beta bux bfs

I probably still wouldn't be happy because I know I would only have female attention because of the blackpill.
True. This is why I think hardmaxxing isn't as effective bc you know that everything foids like about you was built artificially. Real chadperience is feeling the illusion of "true unconditional love"aka being loved for your looks but not knowing it and thinking it's bc of your personality