Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I could just buy women as though they were an object

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I would buy only one, and I would love her way too much. It would be crazy how much I would love my store bought woman that I bought just for me from the lady store :incel:

I also can't explain why I would love her more if she were just store bought, than if she were "earned" by playing whatever game she made up. I think it's because whatever price is set for her is fair, and whatever game she sets up is inherently unfair.

Last edited:
buying a lady would be like something I would spend my entire life anticipating. We don't think about buying women in the way that we really prep to get to into specific colleges, or buy specific cars, or buy specific homes. In that sense, we I would say those things mentioned have more of an entitlement argument to it.

When you are bluepilled all you have is a vague sense of luck that the right moment will align such that it's okay to court a foid, the foid would consent, and all will be well.

AAAAA why you cannot buy her EMOTIONS to a fair price!!

i swear there must be a way to buy one of those mail order brides if u live in the west. how does one find one of these?

@ERadicator what are yuour thoughts?

sex dolls with AI will save us

in theory, holes are objects. they are no different than property. you should be able to obtain a hole just like you would a toaster.

Legalize prostitution

@ERadicator what are yuour thoughts?
Sex slavery should be still be a thing and I should be allowed to do anything I want with her, including grape and disposal