Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If I could get a second roll at life

ChudMasterofBation

ChudMasterofBation

Crappy pride month, you fucking faggot
★★★★★
I’d want to be a severely autistic tall white Chad with icey blue eyes and jet black hair (dark triad halo).

I could just get NEETbux and LDAR all day, and call tinder thots over to smash whenever I feel like it.

Would be such a simple and easy life where I wouldn’t have to engage with soyciety beyond however much I want to

*By severely autistic I don’t mean literally non-verbal retard type shit, just spergy enough that I wouldn’t be able to fit in with the mainstream even as a Chad*

Last edited:
I'd rather be high IQ and NT. :feelsjuice:

I'd rather be high IQ and NT. :feelsjuice:
High IQ is a failo with women + you would have to wagecuck to survive. Guys on NEETbux don’t need to do that.

Me too, but the harsh reality is there is no second chance. I’m 26, I never experienced young love or sex or something close to it. Think about that for a second

Me too, but the harsh reality is there is no second chance. I’m 26, I never experienced young love or sex or something close to it. Think about that for a second
I’m just hoping deep down that heendu curries are right about reincarnation. Though their beliefs also say that people who sin in their life will get a shitty roll for the next one

I’m just hoping deep down that heendu curries are right about reincarnation. Though their beliefs also say that people who sin in their life will get a shitty roll for the next one
:yes:

High IQ is a failo with women + you would have to wagecuck to survive. Guys on NEETbux don’t need to do that.
NEETbuxx won't get you nearly enough money to live the same lifestyle a high IQ Chad would. High IQ isn't a failo when coupled with good looks and NT, you just don't talk about random nerd shit no foid would ever be interested in. :feelsjuice:

NEETbuxx won't get you nearly enough money to live the same lifestyle a high IQ Chad would. High IQ isn't a failo when coupled with good looks and NT, you just don't talk about random nerd shit no foid would ever be interested in. :feelsjuice:
I mean that’s all true but you would still have to cuck yourself to soyciety and betray everything you believe in, since that’s how you survive in the corporate world

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

It's over for us. I feel stolen :feelsrope:

I would likely fail again, and most people too. What's there to say that the second chance would be better? what would change? Why can't it be worse? And i don't really like my chances

That would be the life damn