Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I continue looking like a girl I'm going to kill myself

G

G.T_3240

Greycel
3h 30m
It gets to a point, you know where you're tired of it. you're tired of being mistaken for one of those things. When you try and when you really try, but honestly, there's nothing you can do. People say what they say people act how they act, and there's really, nothing you can change about that, accept yourself and I've tried my best to look like a guy, even though I shouldn't, I was born a guy, it doesn't make any sense. I have the features of a female in my bone structure I am very small for a dude. I'm 5'4. My voice is very soft and gentle, sound, and even though I tried to tough it up by deepening my voice, but it just sounds stupid. I've been physically forced out of the guy's locker room because I've been mistaken for a girl trying to sneak in. I still have bruises from it. It's torture. Some people say I might as well embrace it, try and act cute and girl and femboy like, everyone wants a while, I would try that and it would work, I hate it, I don't want to be some cute fanboys, something like that, I just want to be me, I just want to be masculine, but no God just said, fuck you and made me look like a chick. Already have cuts on my arm because of it, I've been physically harmed because of it. I've been mentally harmed, there is a breaking point and I am so close to reaching that. I have my limits.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
135d 4h 6m
Let me guess

You were born in a town down river from a big degenerate city that uses filtered river water.

Rhaast

Rhaast

Incel but not virgin.
★★★★★
49d 3h 42m
LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★
76d 6h 36m
How old are you?

tang ping

tang ping

Recruit
★★★★
9d 20h 43m
just twinkmaxx breh

cloud9-sneaky-cosplay-kitty-league-of-legends-cats-vs-dogs.jpg

47880923-0-image-a-31_1631579025713.jpg

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★
76d 6h 36m
It gets to a point, you know where you're tired of it. you're tired of being mistaken for one of those things. When you try and when you really try, but honestly, there's nothing you can do. People say what they say people act how they act, and there's really, nothing you can change about that, accept yourself and I've tried my best to look like a guy, even though I shouldn't, I was born a guy, it doesn't make any sense. I have the features of a female in my bone structure I am very small for a dude. I'm 5'4. My voice is very soft and gentle, sound, and even though I tried to tough it up by deepening my voice, but it just sounds stupid. I've been physically forced out of the guy's locker room because I've been mistaken for a girl trying to sneak in. I still have bruises from it. It's torture. Some people say I might as well embrace it, try and act cute and girl and femboy like, everyone wants a while, I would try that and it would work, I hate it, I don't want to be some cute fanboys, something like that, I just want to be me, I just want to be masculine, but no God just said, fuck you and made me look like a chick. Already have cuts on my arm because of it, I've been physically harmed because of it. I've been mentally harmed, there is a breaking point and I am so close to reaching that. I have my limits.
Have you made a plan yet?

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★
65d 2h 52m
Sorry to hear that, bro. Being a femboy who is actually straight must be torturous.

just twinkmaxx breh

cloud9-sneaky-cosplay-kitty-league-of-legends-cats-vs-dogs.jpg

47880923-0-image-a-31_1631579025713.jpg

Yeah, just be a faggot theory. :banhammer:

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
20d 2h 9m
ShortUglyBald

ShortUglyBald

Greycel
4d 8h 40m
Do you have feminine face and long hair ? Otherwise how the fuck someone mistake you as a girl

Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
17d 14h 17m
Do you have feminine face and long hair ? Otherwise how the fuck someone mistake you as a girl
I got mistaken as a girl multiple times, that's what happens when you have long as fuck hair like I always have

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
193d 2h 25m
Can you grow any kind of beard? Better to be mistaken for a neckbeard than a female.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

General of Incel Army
★★★★★
11d 5h 59m
ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
248d 6h 57m
I hate this forum

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
18d 4h 19m
Bro im tall with a beard and people still say im gay or feminine. Just roll with it and make the most of it

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 11h 42m
The only way to ascend as a feminine looking manlet is by being a pretty boy and fucking JBs before you're too old, like knajjd. That doesn't seem to be the case for you, so I recommend gaining weight until you don't look pretty anymore and picking up coding and getting a computer science degree. Then you can at least make a lot of money while being ugly. But the weight gain is important, otherwise you'll get bullied for the rest of your life for being feminine looking. Source me, I'm taller but had a beta face at your age, and you dont wanna end up like me. Years of alcohol and aging somewhat cured mine but I'm too old for it to matter

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
63d 17h 16m
PM me your face.

unuser

unuser

Incel Defense Forces (IDF)
★★★★★
19d 7h 1m
Maybe you could testomaxx, roidmaxx and smokemaxx in order to look more masculine and have a deeper voice, while becoming aesthetic as a bonus

Won't help with the height tho

Depending on you age you can still take hormones to grow taller