Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If I coded together an incel themed game, would you buy it?

If I coded together an incel themed game, would you buy it?

• Yes

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Zod

Zod

Veteran
Considering, ofcourse, that it is well made, has a fair price, and is made according to suggestions and ideas collected from members of this forum

Only if it's ER simulation

Considering, ofcourse, that it is well made, has a fair price, and is made according to suggestions and ideas collected from members of this forum
Yes, there should definitely be an incels game.

what would the game be?

How fair is "fair?"

are we talking about something like: gathering money for plastic surgeries, gymceling, ...etc where the main objective is getting laid? or more like the main objective is going ER?

Yes, that is the concept I'd go for
what would the game be?
It would be made according to ideas gathered here. Something like what Hunter posted, where you have things like a [life fuel] meter that you have to keep above zero or else you go ER, etc. Presentation of the game could be a top down view of the environment (map).
How fair is "fair?"
Fair according to the quality of the game. Rest assured that it would *not be expensive.
are we talking about something like: gathering money for plastic surgeries, gymceling, ...etc where the main objective is getting laid? or more like the main objective is going ER?
Something like what Hunter posted, where you have things like a [life fuel] meter that you have to keep above zero or else you go ER, etc. Presentation of the game could be a top down view of the environment (map).

wouldnt BUY it, but i would certainly PIRATE it for free! haha

No.
I want games as a means of escapism, not as a mirror to look into and see incel-related shit.
Make a video game where you're a super Chad with a harem full of love slaves.

Make a game where you can drop black pills once your life fuel meter fills up and you rope when your sui fuel meter fills up.

When you see a WMAF, that’s sui fuel. When you see a cuck holding a shopping bag for his m’lady, that’s life fuel.

The objective is to black pill as many people as possible, which is tough since at any moment you could see some epic sui fuel material.

Yeah why not.

Doom incel edition !!! I would buy that.

It would probably look like this but with foid, soy, Chad, and normie enemies

Yes i choose doom, because you can easily leave the gameplay like it is , and change spirtes and sounds ;) You can put many famous incels as the doom guy avatar.

Yes i choose doom, because you can easily leave the gameplay like it is , and change spirtes and sounds ;) You can put many famous incels as the doom guy avatar.
True, but I'd like to make it without modding an existing game. It removes any limitations the existing game puts on me, and makes things easier with copyright issues that could arise from using someone elses stuff

True, but I'd like to make it without modding an existing game. It removes any limitations the existing game puts on me, and makes things easier with copyright issues that could arise from using someone elses stuff
Let me know when I can start pirating it...

Probably not. But thats just me, I dont like buying indie stuff and just play 2 or 3 games tops, Im not the type to experiment and download every game that comes out to try it

No, i want to keep real life off of my vidya.

depends on the gameplay

Describe the game