Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I can't get what I need to have the sex life/desire from women that I need to be happy, I am just going to musclemaxx and get as big as shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
Maybe using steroids if I can't achieve it naturally (which I may not be able to given my age and shitty genetics, although I would give this a go first before I resorted to steroids).

At least this way if I got big and strong
enough, I would finally be able to beat the shit out of anyone who pushed me around, and at least nobody would fuck with me, even if I just ended up a bearmode ogre who no woman would find attractive.

This is my plan if all else fails.

Last edited:
might as well start right away OP. it's over
JFl you're 6'3" definitely ogremaxx

might as well start right away OP. it's over
JFl you're 6'3" definitely ogremaxx

Although first I want to see if there is ANYTHING (within my means) that I can do to achieve both a decent penis size (6"+ NBPEL) and decent looks. When I've finally decided all that has been exhausted, only THEN will I switch to giant ogre mode. Although every day I am being pushed further and further to the edge...

Although first I want to see if there is ANYTHING (within my means) that I can do to achieve both a decent penis size (6"+ NBPEL) and decent looks. When I've finally decided all that has been exhausted, only THEN will I switch to giant ogre mode. Although every day I am being pushed further and further to the edge...
Body and height halo along with decent looks is legit. Good luck brother, at 6'3 there is still hope.

Cope harder

Anyone can bigger and stronger if they resorted to steroids, even if it does absolutely NOTHING for their sex appeal.

That's what I'm going to do, there's nothing to lose.

MEGA GYMCEL COPE

Maybe using steroids if I can't achieve it naturally (which I may not be able to given my age and shitty genetics, although I would give this a go first before I resorted to steroids).

At least this way if I got big and strong
enough, I would finally be able to beat the shit out of anyone who pushed me around, and at least nobody would fuck with me, even if I just ended up a bearmode ogre who no woman would find attractive.

This is my plan if all else fails.
'GeneticJoke' lmao this was a well done troll

Being a giant 6'3" ogre would be awesome. The intimidation factor would be unreal.