Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I became dictator

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
Some social policy
- complete ban of contraceptives
- Ban all media I consider harmful like some genres of music, some books etc

- isolationism would be considered
-women will have some freedoms and would be allowed to work under male supervision

- all animal abuse is made illegal
-mandatory conscription
- things like housing, primary and secondary education will be free amd readily available.
- Cars wouldn't really be allowed because I hate cars and we will all go by train.

-mandatory conscription
The only things i don't agree with. I don't want to become a vegan and i don't want to fight in some ZOG-war.

I can't wait to live in your shitty utopia

The only things i don't agree with. I don't want to become a vegan and i don't want to fight in some ZOG-war.
You can eat meat, the animals need to he cared for and killed humanely. As for the conscription act, we will never fight in a foreign war, the military service is entirely for defense and structure

-women will have some freedoms and would be allowed to work under male supervision

-mandatory conscription
No offense my goy but I'm glad you're not in power

Doesn't even mention deporting all niggers and sandniggers back to Africa. This is my experience with every nazbol, race is like barely on the agenda, it's all bol and no naz.

Doesn't even mention deporting all niggers and sandniggers back to Africa. This is my experience with every nazbol, race is like barely on the agenda, it's all bol and no naz.
I don't want to start a civil war. But I plan to separate the races into their own districts

Last edited:
Some social policy
- complete ban of contraceptives
- Ban all media I consider harmful like some genres of music, some books etc
:yes:
- isolationism would be considered
:no:
-mandatory conscription
- things like housing, primary and secondary education will be free amd readily available.
- Cars wouldn't really be allowed because I hate cars and we will all go by train.
not sure how i feel about this one, but i guess i would allow cars also

Last edited:
I don't want to start a civil war. But I plan to separate the races into their own districts
The way to stop a civil war is by deporting them.

I don't want to be considered one. Sure, I wish to enact undeterred policies on my society, but I wouldn't want to be publicly known as the one doing it. That's how you get assassinated, or blamed. Most people are sheep so they would follow along with my policies unless they're starving.