Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory if I ascended the world would collapse

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I will never ascend, but if I did it in a parallel reality I think the world will collapse. I'm so starved of sex and attention that even if a 1/10 ugly foid said hi to me I would be happy for 1 month, so for an hug I probably will become the president of my country, for a kiss the president of the world and at least a useless country like US would explode

I don't even want to imagine ascension, the world would collapse and I will became a part of the universe, the fag of God would probably lick my feet, and give at me an harem of virgin beautiful toilets :feelshaha:

I will never ascend anyway because I'm a sub5 male and short AF and I live in my mom's basement™

i want a girlfriend

I have big plans for future

imagine licking and sniffing the feet of a girl while you penetrate her (her feet up on your face, her smooth feet), imagine, if i get to have that, i will certainly overcome everything

imagine licking and sniffing the feet of a girl while you penetrate her (her feet up on your face, her smooth feet), imagine, if i get to have that, i will certainly overcome everything
if you did it (in another reality) the UNIVERSE would collapse