Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If holes really care about their sub-8 friends, they should help them ascend

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
I've many incel-tier looking friends who don't believe in the blackpill. Despite my numerous attempts to enlighten them about female nature they still think that they'll eventually find someone. Why? Because their female friends said so. They believe those deceptive whores who gaslight them into thinking that looks don't matter and some girl in this world will definitely find them attractive.

So it just hit me how much holes enjoy watching us suffer. They'll gaslight us into believing that they are wonderful beings who can do no wrong. They just want to see us try and fail and end up hating ourselves so that they could fulfill their fantasy of watching ugly men suffer.

Those whores do not care about them. If they did, they would fuck those poor guys and end their suffering. That's the only way to prove their friendship. Period. But they'd rather give their pussy to stranger Chad whom they've know for 20 minutes than to their friends whom they've known for years. Fucking cunts.

Foids? Caring??
oxymoron

>Foids
>Caring

Pick One

JK, foids are caring towards Chad only.

They don’t care about their problems, they only use them as orbiters

They don’t care about their problems, they only use them as orbiters
This pretty much.

Also you can blackpill others. They have to learn it on their own.

If ANY female says you’re attractive or cute, but isnt willing to suck your cock, she’s lying. Anything else is cope.

Most normies will never wake up because they're living in lala land still.