Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if her looksmatch creates same video, he will be called a clown

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-

1. her lookmatch has no confidence to posts such video. tahts cause confidence mainly comes from social feedback, whitch, her looksmatch will have next to none
2. her looksmatch posts here
3. she looks a bit autistic but doesnt matter cus woman UwU
4. if her looskmatch posted such video hewould have no likes, few comments, zero views, and people calling him gross creep in comments

UwU

She appears to be really autistic and cringe, but her looks arent the problem. Of course not ,shes a fucking woman.

Images   2020 05 29T000141483

Someone shoot that thing, in minecraft ofcourse.

1. her lookmatch has no confidence to posts such video. tahts cause confidence mainly comes from social feedback, whitch, her looksmatch will have next to none
4. if her looskmatch posted such video hewould have no likes, few comments, zero views, and people calling him gross creep in comments

UwU

She appears to be really autistic and cringe, but her looks arent the problem. Of course not ,shes a fucking woman.

nothing women do can be cringe

Massive cope
Jaw mogs the whole forum combined

brutal

also mfw knowing she'll fuck chad and pass these norwood cursed genes to create another incel :reeeeee:

fucking cringe how happily she is and her body language and face mimics as well

Women can get away with cringe AND get 5K likes from it.

It's okay to be cringey

If you're a foid, of course...

@Speedloader , your looksmatch?

Her pants are silly

Imagine wearing a tshort with your favorite anime waifu or how to pass for an incel if you're lazy

Would rub my dick between the gap in her teeth

Men in general couldnt do this without looking ridiculous, except for Chad of course who does it daily.

UwU

i get your point cel, but wouldn't that be alittle gay uwu?

Doesn't load for me. Maybe for the better. Because my gun is getting loaded just now.

in call of duty

Her looksmatch has roped already

Massive cope
Jaw mogs the whole forum combined
Tbh

Her looksmatch is chad, whom would get the same results as a hole uploading an autistic video.

this vid would be Chris Chan tier if a sub6 male posted it ngl

stuff like this confused me for a long time. that video literally gives me second hand embarrassment to watch yet all the normies in the comments think it's cute and quirky. why? then I realized it's just because all of your behavior is interpreted in the context of your appearance

Imagine looking back on this video a decade.
I'd think I was a dumbass.

this vid would be Chris Chan tier if a sub6 male posted it ngl

stuff like this confused me for a long time. that video literally gives me second hand embarrassment to watch yet all the normies in the comments think it's cute and quirky. why? then I realized it's just because all of your behavior is interpreted in the context of your appearance
They are blinded by their assumption that they can get pussy from this "not like other girls" girl. A blackpiller sees in her what she is, just a dumb whore, that is why this "instinct" is not kicking in for us.

They are blinded by their assumption that they can get pussy from this "not like other girls" girl. A blackpiller sees in her what she is, just a dumb whore, that is why this "instinct" is not kicking in for us.
unrelated but Norwooder with attitude (NWA) made me laugh my ass off

unrelated but Norwooder with attitude (NWA) made me laugh my ass off
I was drunk yesterday when I came up with it and this morning I was critical if its actually funny. Really thanks :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back