Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If hell is a forever denied goal are we not already in hell ?????????/

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
if hell itself is just a need forever denied then are we already not in hell ??????????????????????? i mean i am very insecure about my looks and for a good reason i am fuck ugly and want to fix the entire skull but then i am forever reminded i can't change my cranial base to some thing better all day every day.

I then realize if hell is just that feeling growing on forever to the point of where i lose mental insanity is this hell and is the gates of hell paved here and know ??????????????

If truly feels like it ngl we are in a quasi hell already it would appear cs lewis version of hell all makes sense know hell is just 1 insecurity continuing on forever and ever it's not some torture chamber it's just a ever building furnace of insecurities which some times are very real.

this is a hell for us but paradise for some

I mean being dedsrs this ain't close to an hypothetical hell where you suffer chinese tier torture every damn second
but yes life is terrible on it's own

There is no heaven or hell, instead we reincarnate. If you are an incel in this life you will be born as a chad in the next life to compensate for all the suffering you have endured. This might seem good but is not if you look deeper. When you are reborn as a chad you will do many bad things as most chads do and so as punishment you will be reborn as an incel in the next life. This cycle will continue on for eternity. Incel and chad and incel and chad and incel forever.
Some ancient oldcels taught ways to transcend this plane of existence and embrace nothingness. That is the only way out.

I imagine hell is personal to each individual when they find their way there. Like I can imagine being forever stuck in oneitis/cuck/friendzone purgatory would be the appropriate punishment for any incels that rope to get away and then it's forever.