Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if guilty, would you confess to a crime?

if guilty, would you confess to a crime?

• Yes, because it is my duty to do so.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Yes, because it might get me a lighter sentence.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No, I'd make the magistrates prove my guilt.

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • No, and I'd try to "prove" my own innocence.

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
3rd option. I know the law.

"I'll talk to my lawyer"

Wow. This is ridiculous. She is not even good looking and has a weird mouth. She knows she got a away with it.

I plead the 5th amendment.

She only got away with it because she's a foid. Most men would confess.

If I commit a crime, no one would hear about it
I'm pretty confident to say that only idiots/low iqs get caught by the police

If my guilty is impossible to deny, yes. Otherwise, if there's no proof or insufficient proof, I'll lie like never seen before.

I've once been to court for speeding with my car. 2 officers had testified that I had commited this in front of them, but without the speed measure done.

Me and my lawyer lied so much that the judge told the officers probably had not seen the facts and he discharged my case. I was set free and without any fee to pay. The 2 officers had problems with their superiors as they accused someone who was "innocent" according to the law.

No. The Founding Fathers gave me rights and I'd make sure to make full use of them. Lawyer up.

the poll is anonymous.

this woman had hired a hitman to assassinate her husband. (the hitman was an undercover cop = there's evidence)
she held her innocence and got away with it lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rGI-GDAanI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Vg82h-yI4

Wow. This is ridiculous. She is not even good looking and has a weird mouth. She knows she got a away with it.

She only got away with it because she's a foid. Most men would confess.
She didn't get away with it, she got 16 years. But she did get her first sentence of 20 years changed because of a """"technicality"""".

If my guilty is impossible to deny, yes. Otherwise, if there's no proof or insufficient proof, I'll lie like never seen before.

I've once been to court for speeding with my car. 2 officers had testified that I had commited this in front of them, but without the speed measure done.

Me and my lawyer lied so much that the judge told the officers probably had not seen the facts and he discharged my case. I was set free and without any fee to pay. The 2 officers had problems with their superiors as they accused someone who was "innocent" according to the law.

I have nothing to say

Looks like some kind of an aquarium fish. Also bait thread.

It depends on if the circumstances will allow me to get away with lying. If I have weed in my car and a cop asks if I have weed in my car I‘ll tell the truth because they’re going to search your car and find out no matter what. But if I accidentally killed someone and there isn’t any evidence of it then I’ll lie. But if I ever do get away with accidentally killing someone, I honestly see myself coming clean after feeling too guilty tbh.

Last edited:
Only if i did the crime

nigger cocks 69 the prequel

I wouldn't be surprised if I did. I'm turbocuck beta male. But I'm also a fucking coward I'd do anything to avoid jail.

I wouldn't be surprised if I did. I'm turbocuck beta male. But I'm also a fucking coward I'd do anything to avoid jail.
your neighbor story was brutal, somehow your new avi resembles me how i look like when i try to stand my ground and get into bad situations. over. :feelsrope:

your neighbor story was brutal, somehow your new avi resembles me how i look like when i try to stand my ground and get into bad situations. over. :feelsrope:
It was inspired by that incident ngl.

Sometimes it feels like life is pushing you to Elliot's direction @SlayerSlayer

Right now? No
If my parents die or I lose my job? Yes

wageslaving for too many years. tired of it. if something drastic happens in my life im just going to confess to anything they want me to confess to so i can live off the govt for the rest of my life

Depends on what I did

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back