Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If god is real, would you blame god for your inceldom?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Lets say science came out and said that god exists (christianity hypothetically) would you blame god for your inceldom since christcucks always say "gODs PlaN" or "GoD WiLl nEvEr giVe YOu mOre ThAn YoU cOuLD HanDLe" bullshit I would blame this fucking god for my inceldom if he does exist because I could imagine this fuckface would look like a cosmic gigachad who sends incels to hell.

I'm not sure god ever got laid
Even if he didn't he is a volcel as he could make a foid that would love him, I could imagine this god looks something like this if he is real but his hair being white

Attachments

• Giga_Chad.png
    Giga_Chad.png
    708.3 KB · Views: 30
kill that motherfucker

I find it funny when people say ''sexual selection'' is the reason. There was no real inceldom in the 60s/70s/80s. How
the fuck did your dad get laid? You're part of millions and millions of years of evolution. The chances of you being
a 100% incel in very context and situation are minimal UNLESS there is some ''intelligent interference'

That interference is the United Nations and their De-population agenda. Flooding the country with radicalised and
dangerous forms of feminism, which divides and conquers, rather than creates a meaningful society.

I find it funny when people say ''sexual selection'' is the reason. There was no real inceldom in the 60s/70s/80s. How
the fuck did your dad get laid? You're part of millions and millions of years of evolution. The chances of you being
a 100% incel in very context and situation are minimal UNLESS there is some ''intelligent interference'

That interference is the United Nations and their De-population agenda. Flooding the country with radicalised and
dangerous forms of feminism, which divides and conquers, rather than creates a meaningful society.
Me who is incel due to deformity::lul::rolleyes:

That means heaven is real and it means that everything that happens here is useless irrelevant bullshit, so no I wouldn't blame him.

There are way more things he would get the blame for. My inceldom is the tiniest of problems this "almighty" mf never even addressed

I don’t blame god at all, he chooses to limit his power by giving us free will, every thing at fault is my genetics and the series of events that led me here, I wait till the day the second coming to I can be with god soon.

If god is real he's like an unknowable cosmic fart it would be like an ant blaming elon musk for not being a CHAD ant
Lets say science came out and said that god exists (christianity hypothetically) would you blame god for your inceldom since christcucks always say "gODs PlaN" or "GoD WiLl nEvEr giVe YOu mOre ThAn YoU cOuLD HanDLe" bullshit I would blame this fucking god for my inceldom if he does exist because I could imagine this fuckface would look like a cosmic gigachad who sends incels to hell.

If God's a woman, I want to fuck God. I'll convince Her we're making a cuming of Jesus. Impregnate her, then sayanora.
Unless God is into kinks like surprise buttsex, knife sex, guro, etc. Then I'll stick around for a while

Nature is evil. God is nature. God seems extremely evil if you look at life and nature.

I’m gonna sound like a fag, but I think God’s depiction in Supernatural is the most accurate.

He’s just bored and lonely, and decided to create all this drama and suffering to entertain himself. He doesn’t really care about us, he just created us for his amusement.