Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If god gave you a deal that you get to be a 9/10 chad, but the catch is ever week you need to convince 1 girl from your harem to fuck a incel.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Would you do it. You need to make sure atleast 1 girl from your harem fucks a incel from this site.
It needs to be a different girl each week and you can't pay her either. She can't be drugged, intoxicated or under the influence.
She has to be a atleast 5/10

i.e. if you want to continue fucking me every day then have sex with my friend.

If even for a single week you failed to convince a girl to fuck one of the incels from this site then you lose being a chad and
will be converted back into your normal form.

Last edited:
I’d be open to doing that anyway if I suddenly became a chad. Need to give back to my roots.

Would you do it. You need to make sure atleast 1 girl from your harem fucks a incel from this site.
It needs to be a different girl each week.

If even for a single week you failed to convince a girl to fuck one of the incels from this site then you lose being a chad and
Yes, I would make a cult, I would collect yoga women and convince them to spread compassion like the bUddha by fucking an incel.

Well I will enjoy my one week as a chad then.

I feel like wanting to be or look like somebody else is kinda cucked. I might be ugly, but I am me, I am what I am. I do not desire to look like another man.

It's not possible for me to convince a woman of anything. Years as an ugly male fucked me up too much.

JFL. I would fail miserably.

1) Can't it be once every half year instead of once a week? How do you even develop a close relationship with a foid in one week?

2) It doesn't have to be a Stacy, right? If I convince a 3/10 landwhale to fuck an incel, does that count?

Maybe if I was a 10/10 terrachad, but theres no way a 9/10 chad would be able to convince a new girl to fuck an incel every week

I feel like wanting to be or look like somebody else is kinda cucked. I might be ugly, but I am me

It could be you but the best possible outcome of it.

yea but some incels are 1/10 on this site so you really need to make sure your convincing skils are on point

you seriously think you cant convince a girl to fuck an incel even as a chad?
Well if the rules are just convince I could pay a prostitute to fuck him, money is convincing.

Now if it needs to be a legit broh wing thing, no, I don't think I could, even as a 10/10 giga chad.

I feel like wanting to be or look like somebody else is kinda cucked. I might be ugly, but I am me, I am what I am. I do not desire to look like another man.
so you will turn down a chance to be chad? thats enlightnmentcel.
keep in mind you keep your current brain but its just your body is of chad
Well if the rules are just convince I could pay a prostitute to fuck him, money is convincing.

Now if it needs to be a legit broh wing thing, no, I don't think I could, even as a 10/10 giga chad.
wtf all you have to do is convince her. Tell her she cant have you she wont fuck an incel easy
NO lol she needs to be a 5/10.

Landwhale would gladly take the deal of fucking her looksmatch and securing a chad.

I as a chadfish am able to convince foids to do mostly anything and if i have a body of chad i am sure i can convince to kill their entire family in a week
Maybe if I was a 10/10 terrachad, but theres no way a 9/10 chad would be able to convince a new girl to fuck an incel every week
you have like 6 days with that girl, just needs to make sure she fucks the incel on the 7th day.
you can have 10 girls in your harem and only 1 has to fuck an incel

Last edited:
wtf all you have to do is convince her. Tell her she cant have you she wont fuck an incel easy
NO lol she needs to be a 5/10.

Landwhale would gladly take the deal of fucking her looksmatch and securing a chad.

I as a chadfish am able to convince foids to do mostly anything and if i have a body of chad i am sure i can convince to kill their entire family in a week
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Not sure man, remember, foids are the things that prefer to fuck dogs than us.

Even as a giga chad it might be harder than you think.

What happens if I fail?

Then why the fuck wouldnt I accept? I have nothing to lose, at worst I live 1 week as chad
This is what I think would probably happen, I don't htink I could convince a foid to fuck a incel even as a 10/10 chad

Once a week is unrealistic, maybe once a month

That condition is impossible to fulfill. Women would never willingly fuck incels.

you could blackmail foids with the nudes they send you

If u make a good cult this is not hard. Choose a white incel too and have him fuck an asian women not hard.

I would be honored. I would want to give back to fhe community if i became a chad

I think I could do it. Just make some crazy sex orgy cult like the one guy said

It needs to be a different girl each week and you can't pay her either. She can't be drugged, intoxicated or under the influence.
She has to be a atleast 5/10

i.e. if you want to continue fucking me every day then have sex with my friend.

I don't want to be Chad, never have and never will, I want to be rich and resourceful, taking what you want by force or cunning is much more enjoyable than getting it "just because" (IDK maybe that's just me)

This Chad obsession some of you have is ridiculous

I don't want to be Chad, never have and never will, I want to be rich and resourceful, taking what you want by force or cunning is much more enjoyable than getting it "just because" (IDK maybe that's just me)

It's not, looks is everything and you know.

It's not, looks is everything and you know.

Looks is everything for you, for me power and wealth is everything

As long as you have enough money there is an alternative route to get what you want, especially if you abandon blue pilled BS like morality

But nah, just keep dreaming and suffering till you die a virgin at the age of 60, that's definitely the more logical route to take in life

sure why not? i get to be a chad i do a good thing for my fellow incels and i don't think it would be too complicated, 5/10 roasties would do everything for a chad

Of course, anyone saying no is an IT fakecel infiltrator tbh

As long as you have enough money there is an alternative route to get what you want, especially if you abandon blue pilled BS like morality

But nah, just keep dreaming and suffering till you die a virgin at the age of 60, that's definitely the more logical route to take in life
Become jewish adn run business game. People with no morals excel in running loan shark game in shitholes and MLM

Only chad can get stacies lusting after him and completely submitting to him by will.
But i guess your goal is different, maybe making foids submit to you by force and taking away all their options?

Both sounds good tbh
That condition is impossible to fulfill. Women would never willingly fuck incels.
yea but they wil do it to be part of chads harem

Only chad can get stacies lusting after him and completely submitting to him by will.
But i guess your goal is different, maybe making foids submit to you by force and taking away all their options?

Both sounds good tbh

yea but they wil do it to be part of chads harem
Women fuck incels in yoga cults. Its possible unlike some fools hjere think. most of thje people here are probably 4/10 too so they could get laid running thug/crime game or cult maxxing

Where's the catch?

I don't dream in become a chad, i don't even care about virginity and acceptance, also i can't suffer by this, is what is and can't make nothing, just saiyng the biggest BlackPill here, nothing can compete with genetic superiority/lottery, if you born good looking, power will become for you even making nothing, if not, so you will suffer and make the work much more harder to make something, but i can agree with and you have a strongly advantage, you are probably extremely high IQ if im not mistaken.

People with no morals excel in running loan shark game in shitholes and MLM

Although loan sharking offends people's sensibilities for the same reason drug dealing does, it's not immoral as long as the lender sticks to the terms of the contract. Morons sign loan contracts without reading the terms or choose to abuse harmful drugs, and when something bad happens to them, they blame the drug dealer or the lender for their own irresponsible behavior and stupidity. Neither loan sharking nor illegal drugs are immoral. Even if the contract states that you will be killed or enslaved if you fail to repay the loan at the established interest rate, it cannot be considered immoral if you voluntarily signed it.

It's a win-win. I get to have a harem and can even help an incel brother.

And what if what you want is to be beautiful? Not wealth, not women, not love, but just good looking?

The influence of money is limited to human capacity, whatever humans are capable of money can buy. But my hearts desire is beyond the human capability of this era, to be beautiful.

It is the deisre that embodies the core of my being, a reflection of my soul. Yet it is a wish that lies further beyond the stars themselves, a Dream that can never be attained, but even so, I will continue to look up.

To be beautiful is akin to be anointed the champion by nature, an entity that regulates the balance of life and deaths of beauty and ugly....

Monetary wealth, regardless of how vast, can never sway the blessings of God.