Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If given a choice would you have preferred to be born in the past when society was conservative and women were in control

If given a choice would you have preferred to be born in the past when society was conservative and

• Yes

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Things were not bad in the past , women were in control. Men had all the power. All marriages were arranged. Would you have prefered to be born in those good times of the past.

Yes, absolutely

That's such a non-question. No one in their right mind would say no.

Huh? I don't get the question. Why are you saying women were in control in the past? Did you mean weren't?

I would give anything just to be born 10 years earlier.

Ideally when Concubinage was popular
GIF by TV Domashniy

A few years ago I would of said no I would rather get isekaied to the future.
I was expecting there to be a huge cultural shift with normies but it keeps getting worse.

Future will have better copes and weapons to go ER.

Depends on how far back. I don't want to be a peasant.

Yep, libcuck copers try to say it wasnt all that good. Unironically like this:
RDT 20230127 135345413055963980796978

Aside from the meme's point, literally all my problems are caused by modernity. Everything from my sedentary lifestyle to my chronic gastrointestinal issues and my shitty diet and nonexistent social circle and nonexistent girlfriend and even mt allergies and recessed jaw. Plus the inflation and hypercompetition for material resources as breeders keep shitting out too many people onto this shithole asteroid

Id have nothing to lose turning back the clock aside from videogames, but if even half the other shit was fixed i wouldnt care about vidya anyways.

If I had a time machine, I would go back to the '90s.

You're cuck if you chose "no", there is no other explanation for it.

You're cuck if you chose "no", there is no other explanation for it.
Yeah, I would miss video games but I am sure I could keep myself busy have 4 beautiful islamic wives that obey my commands :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:

Yeah, I would miss video games but I am sure I could keep myself busy have 4 beautiful islamic wives that obey my commands :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:
If you would be born pre-video game era, you wouldn't know about vidyas, you can't miss something that you've never knew about.

Would you rather be a Byzantine emperor an Ottoman Sultan?
Not sure. Didn’t the Byzantine emperor only have 1 wife? Seems pretty cucked of you are the emperor. But the Turkish Sultans are famous for being actual fags.

I think you mean "weren't"

before is better

Not sure. Didn’t the Byzantine emperor only have 1 wife? Seems pretty cucked of you are the emperor. But the Turkish Sultans are famous for being actual fags.
Take the warrior horseLord pill. Multiple women without the degradation of urbanised Empires.

Depends on the country and how far back in the past.
I wouldnt wanna be born too back in the past cause the quality of life was terrible back then.
But I woulnt mind being born as a white male in the us during the 50s.

How in the everloving fuck can you say no to this?

No brainer, for sure I would.